What games (besides eroges) is everyone playing right now?

I started to play "Chivalry Medieval War" a few days ago and holy macaroni...

1. started to play on some beginner servers

2. learned how to play the game

3. became pretty good (2:1 ratio most of the time)

4. reached lvl 15

5. wasn't allowed to play on any beginner servers anymore

6. had to connect to a normal server

7. suddenly everybody was raping me

8. sad panda

It is an amazing game though but it was kinda frustrating to drop from the "king of the world beginner servers" to a useless maggot.

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Just finished Neptunia Rebirth:1.

Somehow felt trimmed down and cut content, compared to my old ps3 version, but was still alot of fun. But god damn, did I want to gag Nep and lock her in a closet by about the halfway mark -_-. I like her voice actor (non-dub), and even the personality to a point, but her "thing" just kinda got old. I guess for me it's a game for the gameplay - definately not the story. :p (though I still liked alot of the characters - IF being voiced by Tohsaka's VA was a nice surprise).

Far Cry 2: played it for 6hours, then I realized that you're doing the same stuff over and over again without changing anything, dull as fuck, the environment is amazing though at probably the reason why I kept playing

Divinity 2 Ego Draconis: great RPG, it's my second playthrough and I'm enjoying it a lot (probably because the game isn't lagging with my new computer)

EU IV: El Dorado is a lot of fun, especially if you turn random nations and random taxebase on, so much confusion

Chivalry Deadliest Warrior: much more enjoyable than medieval warfare because the community isn't supreme horse shit, imo

Divinity

Never did but I definitely will after finishing the main game. I got that "developer's cut edition" from gog.com and apparently it comes with "something something whatever of vengeance" which's probably the expansion you're talking about.

Never did but I definitely will after finishing the main game. I got that "developer's cut edition" from gog.com and apparently it comes with "something something whatever of vengeance" which's probably the expansion you're talking about.

Flames of Vengeance, ye that is the expansion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1179/11799911/2431951-pillars.jpg

http://media.indiedb.com/images/games/1/13/12766/weaponscreen_1.jpg

http://gearnuke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/gtavreviewheader.jpg

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/32986361084062886/C9497C0FD5042B816B6E591E8785F2B4D6CCDBF9/

Edited by Caelistas
Nah, heard it wasn't that good, only vanilla.

Really? Well I for once enjoy DW way more than vanilla. It's a little bit unbalanced but it's so much fun and the community is amazing. Like there is a map where you can fire a canon (it's stationary and only hits a rock 50m away from it so it's really hard to hit anybody) and once me and 10 other players where just killing each other with that canon. Like trying to jump into the cannonball. Or setting up as a row of human flesh so that 6 players where killed by a single shot. Or there's a map where pillars go from one to the other side of the map and me and other players made a challange to only use those pillars to reach the end of the map (like a "the floor is lava" kind of challenge). Of course no-one was able to do that because even if you didn't fall off you were killed by a random dude who had something against us srewing around and not playing the game haha. I didn't play vanilla since a year.

• 1 month later...