What games (besides eroges) is everyone playing right now?

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
ive recently got addicted to lord of valkyrie and pero pero seduction on nutaku. there are a few cool games on that site but ive been playin those two the most!

I'm playing lord of valkyrie since quite a while but I absoulutely hate that they gave a lot of original loli chars boobs.

I'm playing osu! mainly, also I started playing Assassin's Creed: Unity, but not finished it yet.

Reminds me that I got "black flag" for free (for buying GTX 970) but didn't touch it until now despite being a fan of the series. Is it any good? Black flag I mean.

Reminds me that I got "black flag" for free (for buying GTX 970) but didn't touch it until now despite being a fan of the series. Is it any good? Black flag I mean.

I don't remember correctly what it was about, but it's okay and worth playing.

You know the first part of your sentence doesn't sound really confincing haha.

Yeah, haha.

I've played every part of the series (except first, only started and then dropped) and never complained about games unless I started playing AC:Unity. (Creators of the game changed few things I liked in this game, so this is how it looks.) But you know... Other parts of the series I've played long (maybe 2-3 years ago), so now when you reminded me about it, I can't tell you anything more than just "I enjoyed the game back then".

and never complained about games unless I started playing AC:Unity

Well that was bound to happen. It's just a matter of time before one game screws up the entire series. Reminds me of good old Age of Empires. First two games were superb but then they released a shitty third game. Since then the whole series is dead. The same with Fable 3 (although there are rumors about a sequel).

• 2 weeks later...

fable (HD remake) - i just finished it,pretty nice

bard's tale - so-so

wizardry 4 - kinda ok,but has aged badly

gothic 3 - ok i guess

kingdom of amalur ,reckoning - i started today,so far so good

atelier iris - started today

I'm playing osu! mainly, also I started playing Assassin's Creed: Unity, but not finished it yet.

Since my last post here I finished AC:Unity (shitty imo), finished GTA V aswell (would recommend, online is so fun). I picked up LoL recently, also still playing osu!

It'll be like this for long, I guess. :)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...