I think there is a missing Kokoro ending.... a rather bloody one, either that, or Im missing a recent patch

I presume you are talking about the Rain of Carnage ending. I found it rather disappointing myself, the violence is implied rather than actually show. I've gotten that one thought I didn't write it down but if you need a walkthrough for it send me a PM and I'll go through it when I can find the time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

halp.JPG

Anyone knows how to get to that ending? Tried every thing listed over at the top ending route but I still can't seem to get that very node

EDIT: Nevermind, found it.

Also, adding in that "Captivated by the Twins v.2" is actually entitled "Banquet of Mothers"

EDIT: For ripened fruit, ep.2 has more choices than it should have, whilst those additional choices actually belong to ep.3. Furthermore, it stretches all the way to ep.4

[ep.2] TO,X,TO,X,2,2,2,TO,1,2,2,2,2,1,TO,1,2,2,2,TO,TO,1, TO,2,2,2,2,2,1,1,2,1,1

[ep.3] X,2,2,1,1,1,TO,2,2,1,2

[ep.4] 2,2,2,1,2,X,2,1,X,X,2,1,1,TO,1,1,TO,TO,TO,2,2,TO,X ,1,2,(SaveHere),TO

EDIT: "Succumbing to pleasure" suffers the same error as aforementioned.

[ep.3] X,2,2,X,2,1,2,2,X,X,1,1,X,TO,2,1

[ep.4] 1,2

EDIT: "Double the pleasure", for ep.2, the "X" between 1 should be changed to "TO" and in ep.3, the last "X" should be removed there are no choices left after the last "2". Hence ep.2 and ep.3 should be altered in this vise:

[ep.2] TO,X,TO,X,1,2,2,1,1,TO,1,TO,1,1,1,2,2,1,2,TO,TO,2,1 ,1,1,2,1,2,1,2

[ep.3] 1,TO,2,2,1,TO,TO,X,1,2,2

EDIT: "Together" extends all the way to ep.4, much like the others pointed out in this post. Ep.3 choices are actually for ep.4, whilst the additional choices in ep.2 are for ep.3. Hence, it should be amended in this vise:

[ep.2] TO,X,TO,X,2,2,2,TO,1,2,2,2,2,1,TO,1,2,2,2,TO,TO,1, TO,2,2,2,2,2,1,1,2,1,1

[ep.3] 2,1,2,2,1,X,2,1,X,X,2,1,1,1,2,2,2,TO,TO,TO,X,2,TO, TO

EDIT: Halp02.JPG

Anyone knows how to get these missing nodes? Help is greatly appreciated

Edited by akoaysmurf999
  • 4 weeks later...
I presume you are talking about the Rain of Carnage ending. I found it rather disappointing myself, the violence is implied rather than actually show. I've gotten that one thought I didn't write it down but if you need a walkthrough for it send me a PM and I'll go through it when I can find the time.

Do you still have the walkthrough for Rain of Carnage ending? I am still unable to get it after several tries.

Do you still have the walkthrough for Rain of Carnage ending? I am still unable to get it after several tries.

Thought I didn't have it written down but turns out that I do. I have not checked this to be sure it is correct but I'll post it anyway and can go through it again later if it isn't right. Forgive the length of the post but I don't have this in a numerical format.

Episode 1

I want to make lots of memories

●Episode 1 “Encounter” END

Episode 2 Lower Route

(skip) 

My precious daughter.

(skip) 

Sneak up on her. 

Are you doing something

What’s wrong?

That you’re worried about something

You got fired! 

Your boyfriend dumped you! 

(skip) 

I do 

(skip)

Oh it’s Kiyoura

She’s in my class

I have to watch my sister

I dunno if I’d say that

They’re pretty cute

An acquaintance

(skip)

Setsuna

I will!

(skip)

I was worried about you

Can I help with anything?

How much does an orangeade cost

Who do you like?

Me!

I’m not her boyfriend

It’s a nice name

Us!?

Girl?

Yamagata?

●Episode 2 “Part-time Job” END

Episode 3

We know each other from a past life

Like Kiyoura

Sorry, I’m in a hurry

Deeply in love

(skip)

There’s no chance right?

Really?

Yeah

I guess I’ll go

Kiyoura?

We’re not dating

(skip)

Close the door

I’m not mad

Something eating you?

Pretty shy

Not really…

Let’s wait a little longer

It was worth the wait

It’s pretty unusual

●Episode 3 “33322” End

Final Episode

The fantasy movie

I like about you

I didn’t know about that

Work?

She’s your friend

Especially her boobs...

Itaru?

A severed head?

I’ll go on ahead

(skip)

Sure

Are taking a break

What kind of adult do you want to be?

She’s my girlfriend

With Kokoro

Feel guilty about it?

Did you have fun yesterday?

(skip)

That Setsuna will find out

Because Kokoro’s so little

Crush?

(skip)

I shouldn't have asked for

Because the sun's setting

(skip)

Chase after her

Grab her!

I can't take it anymore

End: Rain of Carnage

Edited by Acrobot
  • 1 month later...
I noticed something with the Katsura Ending Project, I cant seem to see how this is acurrate, I mess up every time after "ep 2:TO,X,TO,X,2,2,2,TO,1,2,2,2,2,[HERE]

Some of the endings may well have changed a bit since all the patches were applied. I've got this one written down but I'm not sure if it's accurate, but try this walkthrough if you want and see if it works, if not let me know and I'll go through it again.

Episode 1

I want to make lots of memories

Episode 1 “Encounter” END

Episode 2

…… 

My precious daughter.

…… 

Sneak up on her.

Heading home? 

Let’s go to the beach. 

You haven’t had enough fun yet? 

…… 

You’re cute when you smile. 

Nice find Itaru 

I’m glad you came to see me 

Hehe. You’ll be surprised to hear 

My …

Girlfriend 

…… 

I have to watch my sister 

I dunno if I’d say that 

Cute 

An acquaintance 

…… 

…… 

Youko 

……

Can I help?

How much does an orangeade cost

Who do you like?

Me!

I’m not her boyfriend

It’s a nice name

Me?!

Yamagata and Itaru too?

Girl?

You?

Like Kiyoura

Sorry I’m in a hurry

Really?

Yeah

I guess I’ll go

Kiyoura?

……

Not really…

Let’s wait a little longer

It was worth the wait

It looks good on you

The fantasy movie

That doesn’t bother me

I didn’t know about that

Work?

I’m worried about Kotonoha

Especially her boobs...

Itaru?

A severed head?

I’ll go on ahead

You sure are pretty…

Of course

Are taking a break

What kind of adult do you want to be?

……

With Kokoro

Feel guilty about it?

……

……

……

About Kokoro…

Crush?

……

I do

I’ve realized the error of my ways

I’d never consider it

Cum inside

End: Sleep with the entire Katsura family project

• 3 weeks later...

I found a few endings that don't seem to be posted in this topic (or anywhere on the internet).

Follow Acrobot's "Rain of Carnage" walkthrough up to and including the third-to-last choice, Chase after her. Time out the next choice, then, finally, choose Get her to give me a BJ. This will give you the ending "Gift from My Father".

Follow Acrobot's "Rain of Carnage" walkthrough up to and including the third-to-last choice, Chase after her. Then choose Grab Her!, and time out the final choice. This will give you the ending "Substitute".

Follow Acrobot's "Rain of Carnage" walkthrough up to and including the third-to-last choice, Chase after her. Time out the next choice, then time out the last choice. This will give you the ending "Paris for Two". I know there are already two "Paris for Two" endings in this topic, but when I went through both of them they ended up at the same point on the Route Map, while this one ends up on a different point of the Route Map, so unless I messed up following the walkthrough in the first post, I'm pretty sure this is a different ending from those two.

Yeah there isn't a completed guide for it anywhere that I have found. I had been working on creating one for awhile but I got into playing a few other games and lately I have been reading Rewrite again since the anime is coming out. There is still one ending at least that I have never been able to get though may be more as the ending nodes on the map often have more than one ending that goes there. At some point I may get back to doing it, but so many of the routes I have written down will need to be rechecked to see if they still work so a lot of time would have to be put into it that for now I can't spare.

Did the rain of carnage ending work? Pretty sure I ran through that one and it should be correct assuming you have all the patches applied.

• 2 years later...
I think I've finally pieced it together, but it needs some checking I think before putting it in the main post so I'll put it here for now. I'll double check again tomorrow to make sure it works if no one can before then. I had to start at the end scene and work my way backwards scene by scene to figure out the route. I tried it once through and it worked but given how backwards the process was not sure I didn't overlook a typo or two in there somewhere. It's another bad ending really but the ending scene does have some interesting backstory on Setsuna that I haven't yet seen on any other route that I can recall.

[ep.1] 1

[ep.2] TO,X,TO,X,2,2,2,TO,1,2,2,2,2,1,TO,1,2,2,2,TO,TO,1,TO,2,2,2,2,2,1,1,2,1,1

[ep.4] 1,TO,TO,2,1,TO,2,1,TO,2,2,X,X,TO,1,2,1,1,2,1,2,1,TO,TO,1,1,TO,1,1

Not Worth Remembering

P.S. It also is worth noting for people trying to use these that if you are using the skip function in episode two there is a choice that gets passed by that I have taken into account in the routes I have contributed. In the route above for example the eight choice is the one that gets passed by so that might be throwing people off of some of the routes I've done.

Thank you, Acrobot! i have been trying to unlock this ending for weeks. Your guide made it possible :)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I recolected info from multiples guides and created a guide as complete as I need to be sattified. This is my recollected guide with all h-scenes, all route points, and all endings.

[all-h-scenes][all-endings][no-100]/#post142733"]https://erogegames.com/eroge-visual-novels/eroge-general-talk/51320-shiny-days-walkthrough-project-[all-route-points][all-h-scenes][all-endings][no-100]/#post142733

Edited by Meannie