Fate stay night origin vs Realta Nua?

When you're referring to the old original version, I assume you're talking about the absolute first original release. This release is without voices and some other features. The realta nua ps2 one (the one that comes on this site and what most people read) that was ported to pc several years back will get you voices, extra CGs, the last episode which is the expanded ending to the fate route after you finish all 5 main routes, and some other features... it'll have the h-scenes just not voiced since the original was not voiced. Then there is a PC realta nua version which is relatively "new" and comes with some further tweaks and whatnot.

When you're referring to the old original version, I assume you're talking about the absolute first original release. This release is without voices and some other features. The realta nua ps2 one (the one that comes on this site and what most people read) that was ported to pc several years back will get you voices, extra CGs, the last episode which is the expanded ending to the fate route after you finish all 5 main routes, and some other features... it'll have the h-scenes just not voiced since the original was not voiced. Then there is a PC realta nua version which is relatively "new" and comes with some further tweaks and whatnot.

Hmmm, i see. Thanks for the explanation.