what do you think about the user above you

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ Everyone who's wearing a moustache is a true gentlemen!

im not so sure, some of them are diddlers like mein uncle,adolf ...... ..hitler (YES,he ist stillz alivez!)

http://memecrunch.com/meme/1PMHH/uncle-adolf-s-holiday-at-normandy-beach/image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by switch
  • 3 months later...

This might be spoiler-ish if you have not read Saya no Uta

My English is terrible when I don't take my time to re-read and edit. I'm so sorry.

Thank you Jaeger for calling me out on my post. I think I was over reacting cause someone said that we would all be Fuminoris if we were in his shoes. I think he is an understandable character and he and Saya for sure do actions we would also do which is part of the beauty of this particular VN. I love how ugly and depraved things are presented in a way that it's really hard to call them that and justified by an emotion such as love.

I stand by what I said that I don't think we would all be Fuminoris

Killing our best friend and abandoning everything else just for love.

And I do think of him as a rather sad individual, don't remember him having any great passions or loves other than Saya and ofc whatever passions or loves he did have he lost on his accident.

I really don't like what I wrote and I'm sorry to anyone who had to read such post.

All this to thank you Jaeger and I feel grateful to you now. Thank you.

@Jaeger https://erogegames.com/eroge-visual-novels/eroge-general-talk/2810-favourite-eroge-why/

I think when I wrote this I wrote how I properly felt about Saya. My favorite character by the way I think was the best friend and I'm neutral towards Fuminori. Fascinated by him of course and he is definitely feels very real but as a character I cannot love him, friendship is something I think too highly of sadly and he was too quick in my opinion on giving it all up.

Edited by Stàr

No, I think I should be the one thanking you. You gave a really different opinion, and made me consider another point of view.

Although I may have not agreed at first, your opinion really struck me.

Maybe my first comment makes me seems like if I am angry, but it was just that your comments made me think for a while.

Thank you.

P.D: My english is also terrible, and You're getting better at not writing walls of text.

• 4 years later...