favourite anime character

Mmmh, good question...

With males, I have to choose Kyon from Haruhi Suzumiya, that guy is just an average joe, minding his ow bussines but he got involved with the weirdest things and, even then, he doesn't lose his sarcasm actitude.

And with females... dunno, Kagami Hiiragi from Lucky star. Because, well, I really like tsunderes and laughing, and with Kagam I got both

Kintarou Oe from Golden Boy and Adol Christin from YS (I'm sorry if you don't know the anime. I'm just more into old male anime characters)

For female anime characters ....Oshino Shinobu from Nisemonogatari

(I read Kizumonogatari....so, my opinion is mostly based on the fact that I also liked her in Kizumonogatari and am just loving how she is in Nisemonogatari)

hm since it is a male it is kind of hard, i think i'll go with Aikawa Ayumu, he's kind of perverted ass and suck and annoying and useless and worthless piece of crap, but for some reason i like that kind of character, he's pretty human-like, pretty normal.. i like that kind of character,

as for female, i wanna go with Shinonono Houki but that reminds me that Seraphim is a nice choice as well, lots of anime girl's character just too cute to pick just one of them, when it comes to female character i can't really decide one, darn :D

Hmmm hard one to said

Male: I gave to old manga/anime City Hunter Saeba Real for his gut and pervertness

female: Kosaka Kirino : (rather new I might add but cant thinks of anyone at the moment)

why? Because Tsundere! that why and imouto came as a +1 for me, Kuroneko is close one too I like when she (verbally) beat the crap out of her adverary

I've seen so many Animes I can't decide. so i'll just give an anime and i'll give my favorite char of that anime :p every anime takes place in a totally different world that another anime so its hard to decide which char i like best. we only have 1 world so we can only choose 1 love. I kinda apply the same thing into anime :) every anime has their own world so i choose my favorite char of that certain anime. I can't decide on a fav anime char out of all the animes i've seen since every anime takes place in different worlds, sure it could be planet earth but u don't see naruto in the world of Goku(DBZ) xD kinda what i'm trying to say O.O hope some1 can get what i'm saying hahaha :D

-Chrome Shelled Relios-

Nina (L)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...