Introductions:the introductions thread

Hello, My name is Alex, I am nineteen and am studying to be a fireman, and I just recently got into visual novels, I currently reside in Rhode Island, been there all my life. ive loved anime since i was a kid with things like Yu Yu Hakusho, and G Gundam, and DBZ of course my tastses have evolved quite a bit since then though. My first VN was Fate/Stay night, and it is my favorite so far. I have had the pleasure of reading Tsukihime, Fate Stay Night (obviously), Katawa Shoujo, Saya no Uta(probably the most disturbing ive read), all of Umineko(the most disapointing for various reasons, if you've read you know what imtalking about) and higurashi, Ever 17, Swan Song, Utawarerumono, Princess Waltz, and im just finishing up Chaos Head. I am pretty open to reading anything, and im always open to suggestions, well especially now that im almost done with Chaos Head haha. anyways, it's a pleasure to meet you all, i hope we all get along long.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great to see that this forum is still alive. I still remember the user Caelistas and the others from day one.  

Hello~~ It was back before my ISP blocked the site. Back then, free VPN wasn't that good, haha. Figures I would just buy downloadani.me premium account and leech off all of Ivan's library, then I pret

Posted Images

Hello, My name is Alex, I am nineteen and am studying to be a fireman, and I just recently got into visual novels, I currently reside in Rhode Island, been there all my life. ive loved anime since i was a kid with things like Yu Yu Hakusho, and G Gundam, and DBZ of course my tastses have evolved quite a bit since then though. My first VN was Fate/Stay night, and it is my favorite so far. I have had the pleasure of reading Tsukihime, Fate Stay Night (obviously), Katawa Shoujo, Saya no Uta(probably the most disturbing ive read), all of Umineko(the most disapointing for various reasons, if you've read you know what imtalking about) and higurashi, Ever 17, Swan Song, Utawarerumono, Princess Waltz, and im just finishing up Chaos Head. I am pretty open to reading anything, and im always open to suggestions, well especially now that im almost done with Chaos Head haha. anyways, it's a pleasure to meet you all, i hope we all get along long.

welcome...

FSN and tsukihime???

i recommend also finding their sequels...

FSN---> Fate/Hollow Ataraxia (partial patch, not here)

Tsukuhime---> Kagetsu tohya (full patch)

i didn't know there was a sequel to Tsukihime...WHAT KIND OF FAN AM I!!!! >.

haha, but i have heard of Hollow/Ataraxia, I'm waiting for it to be completed, im not really a fan of starting something when it is still ongoing, thats bit me in the butt a few times with manga and stuff, so i try not to, but thanks for the suggestions, what kinds of stuff do you like?

i didn't know there was a sequel to Tsukihime...WHAT KIND OF FAN AM I!!!! >.

haha, but i have heard of Hollow/Ataraxia, I'm waiting for it to be completed, im not really a fan of starting something when it is still ongoing, thats bit me in the butt a few times with manga and stuff, so i try not to, but thanks for the suggestions, what kinds of stuff do you like?

Tsukihime---> Kagetsu Tohya---> Tsukihime Plus Disc

all fully english patched..

really? ive heard len mentioned by fans, but i never knew where that came from...seems like ill have to find it when i get a chance, i hate not knowing who she is >.

how far deeper into shiki's past can you get? you found out alot from tsukihime alone, how much more is there?

really? ive heard len mentioned by fans, but i never knew where that came from...seems like ill have to find it when i get a chance, i hate not knowing who she is >.

how far deeper into shiki's past can you get? you found out alot from tsukihime alone, how much more is there?

found it from torrent..

the english patch from mirror moon

hmmm...thats kinda hard, im open to anything thats well written, although i am quite found of fate-esque kinda stuff, swords and sorcery and whatnot, but im not very picky haha

Eien No Aselia---> has gameplay, great story...

Clannad---> very popular

edelwiess + edelweiss eden fantasia---> comedy, alchemy, and great multi routes..

that's what i recommend... you could also ask others here by making a thread for recommendations...

Eien No Aselia---> has gameplay, great story...

Clannad---> very popular

edelwiess + edelweiss eden fantasia---> comedy, alchemy, and great multi routes..

that's what i recommend... you could also ask others here by making a thread for recommendations...

Thanks, i appreciate the suggestions, i haven't heard of them before, I'll have to take a look, and ill probably end up making a reccomendation thread at one point, however id like to take a look at your suggestions first haha.

thanks again.

btw, i see your into haruhi suzumiya, i tried getting into it, but i got kinda confused hahaha....

Thanks, i appreciate the suggestions, i haven't heard of them before, I'll have to take a look, and ill probably end up making a reccomendation thread at one point, however id like to take a look at your suggestions first haha.

thanks again.

btw, i see your into haruhi suzumiya, i tried getting into it, but i got kinda confused hahaha....

always free to help...

Hello Mr. Emiya (says something awesome) and welcome to these awesome forums (full of off-topic discussion :p lol). Buy a nuke from me.

And if your looking for VN's still, I would recommend G-Senjou no Maou (might be spelled wrong). No supernatural stuff in it but the main story is good sucking you in and the ending is really awesome.

Another game is Sengoku Rance. It's (initially) about taking over a alternate reality Japan just to have sex with a ton of girls, but has a surprising great story (and a total asshole of a main character). Though it's more of an... strategy game with all the story parts being a VN. So it's not a pure VN.

Eh... someone else would be better at explaining why they are awesome lol.

And since you like tsukihime, there is also a fighting game called Melty Blood. It's worth a try at least for tsukihime fans that is.

full of off-topic discussion

And since you like tsukihime, there is also a fighting game called Melty Blood. It's worth a try at least for tsukihime fans that is.

the 2 of us are 2 of the main reasons that there are so many off-topics here... ahehehe

MELTY BLOOD ACTRESS AGAIN CURRENT CODE

ahahahah... i love that game!!!

hahaha, i play melty blood myself, its a ton of fun lol, anyways, thanks for the suggestions, ill have to check them out...and a nuke??

you play melty blood but you dont know LEN or White LEN???

and about the nuke... JUST IGNORE IT... it's his way of saying hello...

Alright, since I've been lurking here and there on this website I thought that I may as well introduce myself. This may serve as well to get on-topic :p

My username is actually my last name. A lot of people call me Amorim lol My first name can be a little hard to spell due to my origins so I'll just leave my last name. I'm Portuguese (from Portugal, not Brazil). I'm currently 24 years old (my birthday was on April 12) and I currently work full time in a telecommunications company.

I've known Visual Novels for a few years and as far as I remember, I came to know about this forum in the erogedownload website some time ago when it still wasn't possible to create accounts. I think that I came to know about erogedownload through google. It's been too much time for me to remember clearly.

Through my experience with Visual Novels, the ones that i like the most are Muv Luv Alternative, Clannad, Ever 17, Higurashi, Umineko and there are some others that I hold in high regard. If you're interested here is my VNDB account. I currently have played 99 Visual Novels ^_^

I basically read almost all types of Visual Novels but sometimes I need something that fits my mood.

As for anime, I think that the best one I saw so far was the Clannad adaptation. I really liked and since I had already read previously the game I could fully appreciate it and completely agree that it was a very good adaptation. I usually don't watch much anime. If it comes to my attention that a determined anime is being very well received, I'll eventually watch it.

Manga, I don't read much but the best series from what I usually read is The World God Only Knows. Now if there was a Visual Novel of it I would kill for it lol

As you should already have noticed, I like Visual Novels a lot and they are basically my main hobbie. This doesn't fully apply to anime and manga but I still like them quite a bit. Meanwhile, I also like some FPS (First Person Shooters), racing games, platforms to play on my computer and I also own a PS3. Sometimes I also hang out with friends.

Well, to leave more information I'll say that I'm usually a nice guy (at least I try). Other than that I may be a bit tsundere :p

This is pretty much it I guess. Now, please don't abuse me :p

Edited by amorim
Minor adjustments

Welcome... well since you've been lurking you've more or less already been here. So instead... congrats on your first post lol. Buy a nuke from me... like right now.

Also, unless some else makes an introduction, I predict the thread will derail within five posts or less.

and about the nuke... JUST IGNORE IT... it's his way of saying hello...

I'm not saying hello, I'm trying to sell my nukes and so far not a single person (not sure Avenger counts as a person) has bought a nuke from me T-T

i dont know who she is really, i havent played actress again or act cadenza, is she in those?

she's in act cadenza and the latest actress again current code...

Man, she's on of my favorites...

and in current code, her combo speed has been increased that i can make a straight ground-to-air combo that can deal 80% total HP damage without using an arc drive...