Introductions:the introductions thread

Hello. A quick intro here

Favorite Movie: Return of the Jedi

Favorite Band: Rammstein

Favorite Game: Demon Souls

Favorite T.V Show: Scrubs

Favorite Eroge: School Days because of the funny endings.

If you have any inquires about my self please don't hesitate to ask.

Lets skip the welcoming part and jump straight to the part about me asking stuff about you, how many inches soft? Lol jk, welcome

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great to see that this forum is still alive. I still remember the user Caelistas and the others from day one.  

Hello~~ It was back before my ISP blocked the site. Back then, free VPN wasn't that good, haha. Figures I would just buy downloadani.me premium account and leech off all of Ivan's library, then I pret

Posted Images

nah..

it's not more skillful..

just say..

thats how he'll be in future

I know...

but that really proves that archer is better than gilgamesh... oh well, gilgamesh was absolutely powerful but his natural enemy was fakers like archer...

And Nobu, I meant, be easy on they're interviews... :D

Ello everyone! I found this site through erogedownload.com, and so i decided to register an account. I'm 21 years old, I drink plenty of sake (Wakatake Onikoroshi to be exact, stuff is damn good.).

So far, I have downloaded 20+ VNs from this site, with my favorites being:

Da Capo series

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni series

Yume Miru Kusuri

Saya no Uta

Katawa Shoujo (First VN I read)

I hope to be a good member of this community, because I'm tired of having friends who don't have any interest in any VN. Also, I like replying with emotipics. I'm not a 4chan person, it's just what I do. Cheers, everyone!

http://emotibot.net/pix/60.png

Welcome to the forum Mao, enjoy your stay.

I don't drink sake, but i drink a lot of these delicious beverages.

http://i30.tinypic.com/20a8h90.jpg

Now that's what you call a delicious drink...:D

That's what you call the lifestyle of a Drunkard :D, I can't speak though, I once mixed Vodka, Redbull, Monster, Coke And A bottle of Lucozade in with a can of Strongbow, Gave one hell of a kick even though 2 are energy drinks D:

That's what you call the lifestyle of a Drunkard :D, I can't speak though, I once mixed Vodka, Redbull, Monster, Coke And A bottle of Lucozade in with a can of Strongbow, Gave one hell of a kick even though 2 are energy drinks D:

what the?!?!

I don't like alcohol but I can handle it very good... but I don't think I can survive that drink...

Do you really want to know? Because I have no Idea on how to respond this post.

Rule 1 of the forums, Never ever ever ever ever take Nobu seriously, if you do, It's the end for you.

Ello everyone! I found this site through erogedownload.com, and so i decided to register an account. I'm 21 years old, I drink plenty of sake (Wakatake Onikoroshi to be exact, stuff is damn good.).

So far, I have downloaded 20+ VNs from this site, with my favorites being:

Da Capo series

Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni series

Yume Miru Kusuri

Saya no Uta

Katawa Shoujo (First VN I read)

I hope to be a good member of this community, because I'm tired of having friends who don't have any interest in any VN. Also, I like replying with emotipics. I'm not a 4chan person, it's just what I do. Cheers, everyone!

http://emotibot.net/pix/60.png

Hello Mao. Welcome these awesome forums! I'm the (self-proclaimed) awesome person of all awesomeist. Now buy one my awesome nukes.

So Nobu is like a stranger in a trench coat trying to lure unsuspecting victims into his beaten down white "mobile rape dungeon" with chocolate and candy?

O.O I think we found someone who might be able to handle Nobu!

Edited by superBlast
Rule 1 of the forums, Never ever ever ever ever take Nobu seriously, if you do, It's the end for you.

i think you better to pump it and list down as official rule...

no..no...

make it the GOLDEN rule..

if not..

it may confuse newcomer~

XD