Introductions:the introductions thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great to see that this forum is still alive. I still remember the user Caelistas and the others from day one.  

Hello~~ It was back before my ISP blocked the site. Back then, free VPN wasn't that good, haha. Figures I would just buy downloadani.me premium account and leech off all of Ivan's library, then I pret

Posted Images

lolz....

i smell a troll name PeaBrain....

anyway..i never intro myself XD

im too FAMOUS to have the need to do so~~

Someone said TOO FAMOUS? U called?

There's an intro forum? Didn't know that(sry)

I'm gyuh7 or u can call me Cyan(my nickname), and my blood type is O.

My first VN will be My Girlfriend is the President, (Which was introduced by my friend)and it felt nice so i tried other VNs and what i love most will be Little Busters! EX .

I love tsundere, blonde, and abit dandere.

And most important is that lets get along and be the best of VNs buddies!

Must be fking nice to have friends that introduce vn's to u guise :(. JELLY

HOAR, NO WELCOME 4 U.

i joined the forum since mar, but nver been active till now

my name is steven, blood type B

my first VN is Kira kira ( i though it was a game like guitar hero or something)

i love tsundere, ponytailed girl, and twin tails ( just learned the word from ulti :p)

yoroshiku onegaishimasu

Alright, whats with the blood types, speaking of chinese tits, late welcome. We can continue the rapeplay anytime. :rolleyes:

well im hyromaru

im 17 years old and live in the netherlands

discoverd anime and vn like 2 years ago.

thx to that i have like almost no social live anymore..

my favorite vn is majikoi

and my favorite anime is is infinite stratos

はじめまして

Majikoi, good choice friend...good freaking choice, now u won't get raped. We can be no social life buddies..no no, i lied, we can't be friends. :rolleyes:

Didn't even realise the girls came round here anymore :S, Last girl tried to get everyone to post pictures of themselves which didn't end well.

Lol wtf happened to that anyways.

She taught me what docking was, was great for making conversation when i went to lunch with......ex...now...because of...that...conversation"someone"

sup gais and gals,

i'm new here, konnichiwa. i'm very fragile 3 treat me nicely

in university of toronto studying biophysics... i'm world class smart *cue confident chest puff*

i have a wide variety of interests... you can talk to me about anything!

favourite vn is sengoku rance. I'm a huge fan of vns with good gameplay (which explains why I love sengoku rance). Almost cried at how slow daitetoku is being translated.

it'd be cool if you guys could recommend some vns with similar gameplay as sengoku rance. I've played eien no aselia, which wasn't bad but not as good (also no ecchi :( ). daibanchou was kinda meh. after browsing vndb i really wanted to play eiyuu senki and the sengoku hime series, but to my limited knowledge neither are translated :'( . So i've been really sad these days, not knowing which vns to play.

i can read chinese fine, so feel free to recommend vns with chinese translations!

once again, nice to be here, hope to have a great time with you all.

1) i'm very fragile 3 treat me nicely

2) i'm world class smart *cue confident chest puff*

3) i have a wide variety of interests... you can talk to me about anything!

I see.

Anyway, welcome to the forums. Someone will surely know what to recommend you, but I've never heard of Sengoku Rance, so I can't take that as a reference. Enjoy your stay here.

Sorry I lied. I can take a good beating and be fine.

Thanks! What VNs do you play?

I didn't play many of them so I can actually count all of the VNs I've played so far:

- Katawa Shoujo [Romance]

- Yume Miru Kusuri [Much s**, Mind-F***]

- Kara no Shoujo [Detective, Gore, Mind-F***]

- Deardrops! [Romance, Music]

- Chain - The Lost Footprints [Detective, One Ending]

Well, that's about the interesting ones that I've played. After that I started experimenting VNs with high sexual content. From those I've played:

- Secret Wives Club [s** as much as you want]

- Bazooka Cafe [Much s**, has some romance]

- Amorous Professor Cherry [Much s**, romance, actually an interesting plot]

And now I've started some VN called Discipline: The Record of a Crusade [for now: Hell a lot of s**, Mind-F***]. We'll see how it'll turn out.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok i'll start with ''hello" the name Kyokuza and i read/watch anime, VN about 1 year's ago and i'm 17 at the time .

I'm a pervert yea i admit it, I love jazz music , love my lil sis (not a siscon) she just... too cute. By the way i'm a simple minded person .

• 2 weeks later...

Im Kira, 21, NEET until next year lol, and i live in the U.S. I found this place when I was looking for the Clannad Visual Novel. My favorite eroge is katawa shoujo but my favorite VN is Clannad, favorite video game Is either God of War 3 or the Legend of Zelda Orcarnia of Time, I can't pick XD. Favorite Anime is Code Geass, and my favorite manga is FMP Sigma. My hobby outside of Otaku stuff is Music, I'm going to college next year so i can get my degree in guitar so i can be a music teacher. Im also a cleaner for a manga translation group. Well thats pretty much all i got to say, hopefully i pop in the forums here more often, looks like there are some interesting people here :D

I'm a pervert yea i admit it

Admitting is taking 1 step closer to becoming God, at least thats what my teddy bear told me.

http://sadpanda.us/images/1209342-80OM3A5.png

Favorite Anime is Code Geass

Hell yes :D

interesting people here

*cough cough* that's right, u dont want to know about the dungeon.

Edited by Nobu