Introductions:the introductions thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great to see that this forum is still alive. I still remember the user Caelistas and the others from day one.  

Hello~~ It was back before my ISP blocked the site. Back then, free VPN wasn't that good, haha. Figures I would just buy downloadani.me premium account and leech off all of Ivan's library, then I pret

Posted Images

Melancholic, human, 24 years old. I live in the Netherlands, where otaku culture does not exist and those who deviate from the norm are ostracized mercilessly. I dropped out of high school after a family tragedy, so I have a bright future ahead of me bagging your groceries or something similarly glorious. I am a full blown STG addict (Touhou, Cave), but I lack the required fine motor control. I'm a Bioware fanboy, though I don't play The Old Republic because it's full of people. I was a teenage metalhead, but I grew out of it. I tried being a hipster for a while, but I got better. Now I listen mainly to doujin music, videogame/anime soundtracks, Björk, and various flavors of goth (post-punk, synthpop, industrial). I prefer 2D girls to real ones because I'm socially awkward. I like happy sex, bondage, lolis, yuri, monster girls, MILFs and just about everything else, but not traps or futa. My favorite food is NOT VEGETABLES, my favorite anime is probably Neon Genesis Evangelion (or Madoka, or Haruhi, or…), and my favorite visual novel is Tsukihime.

Hello!

my nick is whitexshadow (real name: Kenshin) im japanese, I live in the Philippines, likes manga, anime and visual novels. I sometimes scanlate manga too. My fav. VN's are: ef - a fairytale of the two and ever17: the out of infinity. my fav. characters are Komachi Tsugumi, Yuuko Amamiya and Yuu Yamanami. IRL im like a hikikomori, I only have very few friends and i rarely go out of my house. I also spend most of my time everyday in front of the computer inside my room.

Hi i finally noticed that the forum was up at long last so i came ^^

1.21,Valentin,Wrandral, haven't got a job yet since i'm still studying

2.I found erogedownload.com like most everyone on this forum i think : while searching for eroges

3.too much to tell but if i can narrow the list to a few i'd say Fate/Stay Night,Utawarerumono,Tears to Tiara(And Monster Girl Quest) for the games and my favorite manga of all time is Übel Blatt

4.Apart from the eroge/anime/manga and stuff i play a few normal games (l4d2 , Mass Effect, League of Legends ...) with my mates ^^

5.That's classified information ^^

Edited by Wrandral

Always glad to have new members. I've noticed most new members don't bother to post, they're just lurking, which is strange since they don't need to register to get the stuff. Then again, me and Caelistas make up for that :D

Anyway hope you have fun in the world of eroge.

Hi i finally noticed that the forum was up at long last so i came ^^

1.21,Valentin,Wrandral, haven't got a job yet since i'm still studying

2.I found erogedownload.com like most everyone on this forum i think : while searching for eroges

3.too much to tell but if i can narrow the list to a few i'd say Fate/Stay Night,Utawarerumono,Tears to Tiara(And Monster Girl Quest) for the games and my favorite manga of all time is Übel Blatt

4.Apart from the eroge/anime/manga and stuff i play a few normal games (l4d2 , Mass Effect, League of Legends ...) with my mates ^^

5.That's classified information ^^

wow welcome to the new community Wrandal, you can ask everyone here if you find difficulty on installing certain eroge here, and let me warn you before hand, don't install Bible Black 1 using Daemon tools to mount the iso, use alcohol instead, if you are using Daemon, you won't be able to install it again in the future, *that's what happened to me :(

And stop playing with My Alice darn, she's pretty funny with her brand new sun glasses but , i prefer to see that yellow eye

Edited by Shunrei

Well, I'm not the most creative fellow out here, so I'll go with the template :p

-The names Anthony, but most people will just use my user name (Soldier, Faith, the whole thing, whichever is easiest for people). Currently 19 and spending most of my time at college trying to cram in as much stuff as I can now, so I can just forget the important stuff at a later date. As for jobs, I really just try and juggle any work that I can find, and by living on barely anything I'm slowly saving up enough money in case anything bad ever happens. I live in the US of A which I'm just fine with (I've got a roof over my head, so nothing to complain about).

-I found the original eroge download site about 3 months ago while surfing the internet one day, and I have to say I haven't regretted that date since.

- My favorite eroge so far would have to be Koihime Musou only because that's the one I've spent the most time on to date. Favorite anime would have to be Gintama because of the fact that it does parodies of almost every anime stereotype out there. As for Manga, I'd either say Vagabond or Spice and Wolf (Two totally opposite genres I know lol)

-My favorite hobbies would have to be either reading, writing, or playing video games (Anything but racing or sports though) And yes my avatar is of Ghost from Modern Warfare 2, that was the "coolest" picture I had on my hard drive :(

I hope my intro wasn't too long, I just thought it'd be better to join the community then wait in the back alleys lol

^ why did ghost have to die??? seriously

I seriously wonder that too sometimes ._. Without going into too much detail (Don't wanna derail the thread in any way lol), if you think about it Shepard really didn't have to kill Ghost or Roach. I mean yeah sure, Shepard didn't want to have to deal with TF 141 interfering with his pursuit of Makarov, but he didn't have to kill them off for god's sake. Meh... yet another character killed off in the series :( Ghost was already cool for being British, but the Skull mask made him ten times cooler.

Personally I thought that this would have been a much better ending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VuVRE6BOJc

I seriously wonder that too sometimes ._. Without going into too much detail (Don't wanna derail the thread in any way lol), if you think about it Shepard really didn't have to kill Ghost or Roach. I mean yeah sure, Shepard didn't want to have to deal with TF 141 interfering with his pursuit of Makarov, but he didn't have to kill them off for god's sake. Meh... yet another character killed off in the series :( Ghost was already cool for being British, but the Skull mask made him ten times cooler.

Personally I thought that this would have been a much better ending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VuVRE6BOJc

THAT.............was hilarious

Hey there. You can call me Kenny.

My favorite eroge is Kingdom (I like the exploration -- it's a classic but it gives you more....freedom than a lot of newer games), otherwise, my favorite game series is Touhou. My favorite anime is hard to say -- probably Urusei Yatsura. Favorite manga is likely to be Azumanga Daioh.

I'll probably not post much, but I'll be popping around, so nice to meet you all~