Introductions:the introductions thread

Hi i finally noticed that the forum was up at long last so i came ^^

1.21,Valentin,Wrandral, haven't got a job yet since i'm still studying

2.I found erogedownload.com like most everyone on this forum i think : while searching for eroges

3.too much to tell but if i can narrow the list to a few i'd say Fate/Stay Night,Utawarerumono,Tears to Tiara(And Monster Girl Quest) for the games and my favorite manga of all time is Übel Blatt

4.Apart from the eroge/anime/manga and stuff i play a few normal games (l4d2 , Mass Effect, League of Legends ...) with my mates ^^

5.That's classified information ^^

Omg i almost spew out my drink when i saw your avatar hahaha.

Nice 'shop ;)

Also i notice there are a lot of "students" here, pretty awesome if you ask me.

Edited by Caelistas
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great to see that this forum is still alive. I still remember the user Caelistas and the others from day one.  

Hello~~ It was back before my ISP blocked the site. Back then, free VPN wasn't that good, haha. Figures I would just buy downloadani.me premium account and leech off all of Ivan's library, then I pret

Posted Images

Hi i finally noticed that the forum was up at long last so i came ^^

1.21,Valentin,Wrandral, haven't got a job yet since i'm still studying

2.I found erogedownload.com like most everyone on this forum i think : while searching for eroges

3.too much to tell but if i can narrow the list to a few i'd say Fate/Stay Night,Utawarerumono,Tears to Tiara(And Monster Girl Quest) for the games and my favorite manga of all time is Übel Blatt

4.Apart from the eroge/anime/manga and stuff i play a few normal games (l4d2 , Mass Effect, League of Legends ...) with my mates ^^

5.That's classified information ^^

Your favorite manga's Übel Blatt, and you play l4d2? I think I'm going to like you.

Okayyy... Let's see here..

My name is Ryugenzawa, 21 years old, and live round South East Asia.. I'm currently studying as a collage student for a degree in Graphic Design..

Bout how I found this site eh? Let's start with how I bought my first eroge/VN(Snow Sakura) which was when I was 16 years old, cleared it and wanted more.. But from where I come from, even stuff like anime was hard to get, not to mention that I lived in a town where Internet was alien tech to almost half of its residents.. 4 years later I came across Da Capo and while searching trough the walkthrough, I found out there was a Da Capo II.. But no matter where I searched, I just couldn't find any stores selling it.. 1 year later, I finally gained a below-decent access Internet, and searched for it and came across Eroge Download site, which then liked me here.. The End..

I play almost types all games except sports(only games, I normally play sports in real life), also preferably RPG games.. There is just too many eroge/vn that I like.. But I guess the top 5 would be:

1. Koihime Musou (I'm dyin bit by bit day by day waiting for Shin Koihime Musou)

2. My girlfriend is the President

3. Da Capo series

4. To Heart 2 (It would be ranked higher if it was 100% translated)

5. Sengoku Rance

I think I prefer games that have harem routes or genre (doesn't matter if it's not an eroge/VN, like Persona 3&4 and .hack//G.U.)

I like drawing/sketching, reading and playing(duh) games

Honestly, I'm kinda slow in learning, but I wish to learn to speak and read Japanese, and hopefully someday get the chance to visit Japan.

^kraut living between yankees WOW

Switch keep this type of comments for the "What do you think of the person above you thread", this introduction thread doesn't need anymore spam already.

Also last time i checked "kraut" is still a derogatory term, much like the N word, so please think about what you're posting before insulting other people.

Yo. Joined recently because I noticed the forum was back after looking at ErogeDownload's homepage. I only have a year's worth of playing VNs, and thus haven't had the chance to play many, but I do when I feel like it.

Here's the small list of what I have managed to play so far-

Da Capo II

Eien no Aseria: Spirit of Eternity Sword

Da Capo if

Da Capo

Fate/stay night

Shuffle!

Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai!!

Kanon

Canvas 2 ~Niji Iro no Sketch~

Sharin no Kuni- Himawari no Shoujo

Sharin no Kuni- Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo

Princess Waltz

Snow Sakura

Saya no Uta

Narcissu

I'm a much bigger fan of anime, manga and JRPGs. When I'm not involving myself with the aforesaid, I'm either working at night, studying business and accounting at my university, talking with friends or character moderating/chilling at Anime-Planet.

My name is Rauthaz, age 19 living in Scotland and I'm Chinese. Currently studying mechanical engineering in 2nd year. I found erogedownload around a year ago and now decide to join the forum.

My hobbies are obviously playing VN, reading manga, watching anime and playing games.

Fav eroge: Shuffle. Currently playing: Wanko to Kurasou

Fav manga: Pretty Face. Currently reading: Claymore

Fav anime: NGE or Initial D. Currently watching: none (any suggestions?)

Fav game: Monster hunter and Fire emblem. Currently playing: White Knight Chronicles 2

Hope we all get along.

Greetings everyone. My name is Haika Unekaru, I also sometimes am known as Joyeux, Madwand, or Larryihatechu(my youtube and let's play account). I am over 3 decades old, live in wisconsin USA, deal with my fair share of medical issues(gives me tons of time for these otaku-type stuff) and tend not to like giving a full bio of my real life info. :)

Seems I am a bit late to the party here, but I did notice the forums from the erogedownloads home page when I was checking for anything new. I've played quite a few Eroge lately, seen a ton of anime, and read a fair bit of manga online to boot. Currently working my way through Tsukihime, having played many great eroge like Fate/Stay Night, Koihime Musou, and Katawa Shoujo(Just finished this one, so still a bit swooned over Lilly...) *cough* Anyway...

As far as non-VN, I've been playing a bit of Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, and Rune Factory 3, my interests in games mostly falls into the rpg and strategy catagory. Though story is obviously very important to me, partially why I like Visual Novels so much.

Hi, I'm UnknownNumbers. I'm new, clearly. I'm 21 years old, I work at a Hobby stores. I live in British Columbia, Canada. I noticed this place when I checked Erogedownloads for updates and saw a link to this place, so I was like "Cool, might as well sign up, get help." Also, I'm Asian.

As for my favorite Eroges, I have to say Kira☆Kira, Fate/Stay Night, Koihime Mousou, and MuvLuv are my favorites. Right now, I'm working on getting started with Katawa Shoujo and finishing My Girlfriend is the President. My favorite video games are AC:3 AC:LR, AC:SL, AC:4A, Fallout New Vegas, Spore, and Forza 3. Favorite anime would probably Durarara, Cube×Cursed×Curious, Carnival Phantasm, and Gundam 00.

My hobbies are building and painting Gundam Models, watching TV, playing video games, playing Eroges, reading books, camping, hunting, hiking, and fishing.

22 year old male here. Senior accounting major, going to graduate this spring. Found out about this place after finding out about VN's in general. After playing Katawa Shoujo, my first VN, i wanted to explore the world of VNs and ran into this site. I'm glad I did. My favorite VN so far is a tie between Katawa Shoujo and G Senjou. I've also enjoyed Sharin no Kuni and Muv Luv. My hobbies are working with computers, watching sports, and playing eroges :)

Senior accounting major, going to graduate this spring.

What a coincidence, I'm a sophomore accounting major, turning junior this summer. Guess you're my senpai. >D And I'd say "welcome!", but we're both new. Screw it, I made my intro seven hours before you, so I'll say it anyways: "WELCOME!"

What a coincidence, I'm a sophomore accounting major, turning junior this summer. Guess you're my senpai. >D And I'd say "welcome!", but we're both new. Screw it, I made my intro seven hours before you, so I'll say it anyways: "WELCOME!"

Ahahah, what a coincidence indeed :) Thanks for the welcome ;)

I haven't introduced myself so...

My name is Trevor. Good Friends of mine call me Tre. feel free to call me Tre since were all comrades here.

Im 19 and im a student at a University.

I live in a dorm with another freak like me except doesn't play Eroges.

How i joined this Forum was open registrations at the original Eroge Download site.

Also im horribly perverted and socially awkward.

I haven't introduced myself so...

My name is Trevor. Good Friends of mine call me Tre. feel free to call me Tre since were all comrades here.

Im 19 and im a student at a University.

I live in a dorm with another freak like me except doesn't play Eroges.

How i joined this Forum was open registrations at the original Eroge Download site.

Also im horribly perverted and socially awkward.

Welcome to the society. This is where all pervert and "forever alone" group gather, aside from Hongfire, VN-Meido, Anime-sharing, Nihonomaru, 9gags, 4chan and 2chan.

Oh so we finally have an intro thread... about a while ago hahaha...

Well so I figured I'd put my intro so here it is. Also I'm following the questions from the OP since I don't feel like thinking that much right now.

1.age,name,username,place you live,job...etc.

19, Ryan, superBlast, South Carolina (That's in the US for the people who don't know), None.

2.how you found out about this place

Google. About a good while ago...

3.favourite eroge/game, fav anime, fav manga

Some favorite eroge is Fate/ SN and G-Senjou. Favorite games would be.... none in particular (Way too many I like that could be considered one of my favorites). Two of my favorite anime is Higurashi (Epic when you first watch it but not so good when you know everything. When I first watched it it made me go "WTF!? WTF!? WTF!?" for 5 minutes straight at many parts. Even a side story manga did that too. But it loses all it's epicness the second time around. Many I wish I could earase my meory of higurashi so I can enjoy watching it again... hell I wish that for alot of stuff) and Clannad (so touching...). Those was actually two of the first ones I watched online. Favorite manga: None. I don't read manga that often.

4.hobbies

Videogames and anime. Seriously not too much else interests me.

5.other stuff

Well... I have an IQ of 128 (apparently I took an IQ test in first grade and years later my mom tells me what my IQ is. I remember hearing that a person's IQ change only slightly over the years so it's possible that's still accurate. Also 130 is genius so I'm a near genius HAHAHA!) I'm an only child and have so weird screwed up memory. I can remember some minor stuff that I have no idea why I can remember it while I can't remember where I put my shoes at the night before and I end having to hunt them down. I'm very shy (even on the damn internet. Seriously, why the hell am I shy even on the damn internet!?) but I love talking. So that means I hate being shy. Also I somehow tend to give a first impression that I'm weird (which even the people who get to know me calls me weird... but a funny weird lol) and so that doesn't help me make new friends hahaha...

My two biggest dreams is to live in Japan and become the most famous video game designer in all of video game history! (If your gonna dream, dream big). But right now my actual chances of either is low since I know next to nothing about the gaming industry and Japanese (I did learn japanese in high school but all I learned was hiragana and katakana and a few words and sentence structure but I more or less forgot all that stuff except a few things. At this point all I can tell is if something is written in japanese or not). Also I'm planning on going to college and learn more japanese there and the college I plan on going to has some sort of Japanese program thing. I don't know the details but if I'm leaning japanese and I fork over something thousand dollars, I can learn in japan or something. At the very least get to go over there.

And thats all I can think of.... wait no there's more. My favorite music is anything fast and metal/techno/trance. Yeah now that's all I can think of.

what you will find here:

eroge This shit is awesome! Don't you agree?

otaku I'm not quite on the level of otaku but I'd say I'm close

hentai

ecchi

hikikomori I'm so close to being one it isn't funny. I do leave my room every once in a while and only go outside to walk my dog or when we go out to eat.

NEET Me

paranoid aliens

happy loner f#p*ers Happy: Yes Loner: Not by choice F#p*er: Totally

Edited by superBlast