Introductions:the introductions thread

Hey there.

I've been downloading VNs on erogedownload.com for a few years now.

So, I decided to make an account here. I've read a lot of VNs these last years (over 100 of them)

and it all started with erogedownload. I'm bad with introductions, so I'll leave this short.

Well, I hope we get along here~

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great to see that this forum is still alive. I still remember the user Caelistas and the others from day one.  

Hello~~ It was back before my ISP blocked the site. Back then, free VPN wasn't that good, haha. Figures I would just buy downloadani.me premium account and leech off all of Ivan's library, then I pret

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

Hi there,

It's been a heck of a long time since I registered in this Forum.

Originally I discovered a mistake in one of the status threads back then, and by the time I was done with the registration, it had already been corrected (yeah, I know, talk about bad timing).

And since I like observing more than being observed, I have been living more or less the life of a shadow lurking in a corner of this forum.

Due to certain circumstances (a whim) I have decided to play a little more active role in this forum, so expect me to show up here and there.

Thats all I can think of for now.

I-I-It's not that I want to get along with you guys or anything!!

Hi there,

Originally I discovered a mistake in one of the status threads back then, and by the time I was done with the registration, it had already been corrected (yeah, I know, talk about bad timing).

And since I like observing more than being observed, I have been living more or less the life of a shadow lurking in a corner of this forum.

Due to certain circumstances (a whim) I have decided to play a little more active role in this forum, so expect me to show up here and there.

Welcome. ^^

Hi there,

Welcome! Hope you find the forum a good place. Just don't feed the trolls loppez, nothing good will come of it.