Introductions:the introductions thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great to see that this forum is still alive. I still remember the user Caelistas and the others from day one.  

Hello~~ It was back before my ISP blocked the site. Back then, free VPN wasn't that good, haha. Figures I would just buy downloadani.me premium account and leech off all of Ivan's library, then I pret

Posted Images

I love this pleasant, friendly and informal atmosphere and I thank you all for the warm welcome. :)

Maybe I am the oldest of the forum (35) but I have the physical appearance of a twenty years old guy... and the mental age of a romantic teenager! ;)

you are 35, you play japanese hentai games, you are on an eroge forum and you write some bullcrap, that you are like romantic teeneger? i just.... no.. it can't be... i mean... sometimes i was trolling but this...

this is full form of nolife. how sad. have you ever thought, that you got only one life and you spend it staring at monitor jerking off to cartoons? i understand that if you are 18 but 35? this is amlost half of human life... you wasted it on cartoons?

i admit, i troll sometimes. i spend quite a lot of time working with pc, it is part of my job. but comon. i have a life and i am not 35 o_O. gimme a break. 35 years old and playing eroge? people in his age have families.

his post must be trolling. seriously it just killed me.

i admit, i troll sometimes. i spend quite a lot of time working with pc, it is part of my job. but comon. i have a life and i am not 35 o_O. gimme a break. 35 years old and playing eroge? people in his age have families.

http://www.mangaupdates.com/b-e/search.htm.3_files/stfu-1.jpg

you are not a troll. you are a flamer. a troll sparks comedy and laughter together with embarrassment using only jibber jabber.

a flamer is a sad pathetic excuse who goes around shaming others.

the guy has a heart condition (bovert-hofman i presume), and as a doctor i know ,due to that disease, he could die from something as trivial as fapping or jumping from an elevation.at the least he gets chest pain by just looking at a hot 3D girl.

give him a break.

Edited by switch

lol funny thread. Damn it seems like switch beat me on the info.(heart condition)

Damn, some people really need to learn to read information before they post.

Dumb fuck thinks that flaming = trolling lol what a dipshit... was looking for a pic for this but I couldn't find something good enough to express how idiotic that is.

Let me understand: I must read in English, mentally translate in Italian and reply in English... :)

Am I mocked due to my age and the fact that I try to downplay my health condition with a bit of humor?

Well, I myself am auto-ironic about my condition... :) I spend my days between home and hospital, maybe I should scan my medical record as proof that I don't lie.

I want to sincerely thank those who supported me... and, sincerely, I don't feel any resentment for those who may have misunderstood my words or even thought I was a failure of a man... :)

the guy has a heart condition (bovert-hofman i presume), and as a doctor i know ,due to that disease, he could die from something as trivial as fapping or jumping from an elevation.at the least he gets chest pain by just looking at a hot 3D girl.

give him a break.

paroxysmal tachycardia and coronary problems and you "presume" bovert-hofman... may god have mercy on your patiens.

and ofc nerds like your post, even if they have no idea what paroxysmal tachycardia is. but it sounds cool so it's k hugh?

they only way i see you as a doctor is:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4C6RXDoCUVHEeobWLIs9zYrqF2f4UIVHNE374PdEZh3etLrE_

and coming back to that age. how does it feel when people have sex, hangout with friends and you can't even fap? for example, how do you feel when you see happy people )like in link below) when you know, you are already too old, ugly and in no condition?

Edited by loppez

Maybe it's a matter of taste, but to me that video looks like a hymn to blind hedonism and vulgarity... imho.

I don't get angry if someone criticizes me or judge me without knowing me directly, because I tend to be a peaceful person and I respect freedom of opinion.

Also, if I were to get overly nervous, I should immediately call my cardiologist! :D

Well, here in Italy it's almost midnight, so it's better for me to prepare to go to bed.:)

Oh, when I was a child, I loved the Hasbro game Operation (in Italy has been renamed "L'Allegro Chirurgo"... which means "The Cheerful Surgeon") thanks for letting me remember it! :)

paroxysmal tachycardia and coronary problems and you "presume" bovert-hofman... may god have mercy on your patiens.

and ofc nerds like your post, even if they have no idea what paroxysmal tachycardia is. but it sounds cool so it's k hugh?

they only way i see you as a doctor is:

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4C6RXDoCUVHEeobWLIs9zYrqF2f4UIVHNE374PdEZh3etLrE_

and coming back to that age. how does it feel when people have sex, hangout with friends and you can't even fap? for example, how do you feel when you see happy people )like in link below) when you know, you are already too old, ugly and in no condition?

you flamed the troll.

Mistake.

prepare for war.

http://i.imgur.com/N1ky3GG.jpg?1

Edited by switch

I'm sorry for the excessive off topic, I had no idea that my simple introduction could create so much ruckus.

Thank you all for your kind welcome! :)

Please, let me greet my compatriot JigenZ in our native language... :D

Ciao Jigen, grazie del benvenuto, è una splendida sorpresa trovare qui nel forum un altro italiano (a maggior ragione se fan di un personaggio fantastico come Jigen! :) )

[Hi Jigen, thanks for the welcome, it's a wonderful surprise to find here in the forum another Italian (even more because you're a Jigen's fan!)]

I'm sorry for the excessive off topic, I had no idea that my simple introduction could create so much ruckus.

Thank you all for your kind welcome! :)

Please, do not apologize. It wasn't your fault or anything. Don't be afraid to make your own thread or anything, most of us here are nice people, with a few exceptions. (In my opinion I guess)

Welcome, Idomeneus! (Yeah, I know, late and whatnot, sry)

As all the sane members of this forum (and 99% of the insane ones, which are a large majority that I proudly admit membership of), I shall welcome you in our secret lair.

(insert random welcome-pic)

As I always say: Loli is Better!:)

Indeed, the loli-kingdom is a great place to hang around. But please do not judge heroines on their loli-affinity alone, you may miss some great stories with deep impact.

It's actually better than some deep silence. Good job on getting the forum a little bit livelier!

i understand that if you are 18 but 35? this is amlost half of human life... you wasted it on cartoons?

In case this is a serious post: This is getting a little bit overboard. If you really think reading an eroge/vn is a waste of time, then get lost. Use your freetime for activities, that you actually enjoy doing. Vn's don't have any sort of upper age limit restrictions, and even if they had, we wouldn't care at all. If it's his hobby, then there is nothing wrong with him continuing it until he's unable to read (which will hopefully be far off in the future).

In case this is a troll post: Uh... it's annoying, don't do it anymore!

Edited by nobody

I've been absent for a couple of days, I'm the one who should apologize for not replying and thanking sooner... :)

Indeed, the loli-kingdom is a great place to hang around. But please do not judge heroines on their loli-affinity alone, you may miss some great stories with deep impact.

I understand what you mean and I totally agree with you. Yes, I have a fondness for Loli Heroines, but I try to keep an open mind and to appreciate almost all kinds of VN / Eroges... :o

And about my age... Well, I know some VN fans even older than me: they have families, are good people (no maniacs or molesters) and they don't have any of my health issues.

I believe that age doesn't count, as long as a person lives her passion peacefully, without hurting anyone... :)

I hope to have been able to to explain correctly my thoughts, my English is very rusty and I'm afraid of being misunderstood... :D

I hope to have been able to to explain correctly my thoughts, my English is very rusty and I'm afraid of being misunderstood... :D

socialize at the SB (shoutbox)...

there, you'll get to know stuff, and get criticized so you know which and what to improve about your english...

just click "FORUM" on the top most tabs above...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, the name's Kaze,been a lurker since 2012 and finally decided to make a profile.

I have played most of the English translated games on this site and some Japanese one's as well,

I'm 18,a first year in college,my major is computer science,plan on being a game programmer

i'm a techy so if you need help or advice, ask,ill do what's within my power, nice to meet you all.

Hey, the name's Kaze,been a lurker since 2012 and finally decided to make a profile.

I have played most of the English translated games on this site and some Japanese one's as well,

I'm 18,a first year in college,my major is computer science,plan on being a game programmer

i'm a techy so if you need help or advice, ask,ill do what's within my power, nice to meet you all.

*Feels like scouting for Violet Hill...*

Umm... ignore that.. XD

Welcome, Kaze. :3

Make yourself at home.

Edited by Helvetica Standard

11300-who-fuck-cares-about-your-introduction-we-want-see-your-body.jpg

hmm not sure if i ever made an intro post here.

Well im Zoko, that is my name for the sole reason that my naming sense prevents me from attempting to think of a better one.

i am XX years old and live right outside the gates of Loliconia where i wait for Avenger-sama to let me in ;-;

My hobbies are manga, VN's, and video games; mainly jrpgs but nothing made in the last few years......im looking at you Neptunia.

よろしくお願いします。...just pretend that is correct.