Introductions:the introductions thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great to see that this forum is still alive. I still remember the user Caelistas and the others from day one.  

Hello~~ It was back before my ISP blocked the site. Back then, free VPN wasn't that good, haha. Figures I would just buy downloadani.me premium account and leech off all of Ivan's library, then I pret

Posted Images

Hey, the name's Kaze,been a lurker since 2012 and finally decided to make a profile.

I have played most of the English translated games on this site and some Japanese one's as well,

I'm 18,a first year in college,my major is computer science,plan on being a game programmer

i'm a techy so if you need help or advice, ask,ill do what's within my power, nice to meet you all.

Welcome Kaze! Hope you enjoy your stay here especially with the absence of a certain troll now.

Also Zoko its too late for you now

Hi, well i think is time to introduce myself, I'm a boy from Argentina, (Where everyone speaks spanish, so my english isn't very good)

I have 14 (Almost 15) years and I´ve been reading eroges since my 12 years, I have an interest in programming and computers.

I don't think there is something more to say about me. :)

Oh also i like lolis......... and imoutous

Edited by Jaeger
Hi, well i think is time to introduce myself, I'm a boy from Argentina, (Where everyone speaks spanish, so my english isn't very good)

I have 14 (Almost 15) years and I´ve been reading eroges since my 12 years, I have an interest in programming and computers.

since 12 years old mah godd.. lol jk

Anyways welcome to the forums and don't worry about the English (yours seem fine as far as I can see). I am to from a Spanish speaking country (and a few of us are too), so don't hesitate to ask anything.

Welcome once again and enjoy your stay

hola! well ,im pretty sure im not the only guy who speaks spanish here but anyway welcome to the point of no return.

here lies the end of your journey.....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate

*awards jaeger a medal called "distinguished weaboo cross"*

my comrade, i hope that you,like all of us, can spend a pleasant time here.........the site where everything comes to an end....including your social life

Edited by switch
Hello and welcome to the forums my dear.

Oh wait, that guy on your avatar looks really really similar to Victor Zsasz from the Batman series, and he's a non-stop killer!

Well he is a non-stop killer and also a NINJA!, he is the Ninja of the stealth game "Mark of the Ninja" of Klei Entertainment

So welcome to lurker club jaeger, btw i've been here for long time and didnt even leave my scratch here, where is my manners....... well better too late than never.

call me virsia, my real name just tweak my nickname little bit maybe you will find it, i'm an ER triage nurse, hobby used to be hardcore gamer but now just aiming for lightweight things, i'm from somewhere in asia.

Hi, I'm Albedo, been a lurker for a long time and finally decided to join. I have been reading VNs since January, when I downloaded Ever17 because I was bored and I heard it was a mindfuck (lol), and from then on I was hooked. Favorite VN so far is Muv Luv Alternative, by far. And well, can't think of anything else to say, really.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi people! I kinda stumble on this forum by luck, and since I'm a VN/Eroge player, I thought, why not register in the forums?

I'm 20, and started playing VN a year ago exactly. I like everything that is related to japanese entertainment (Manga, Anime, Light Novel, VN/Eroge).

In real life, I'm a french math student, and my goal in life is to get a blackboard in my own home (it's every mathematician's dream!).

Else, I'm also working on a community VN project as a writer and co-leader (you can get the details in my signature).

My favorite VN are : Rewrite and Steins;Gate.

That's all for my introduction! I hope we'll get along!

Yo! As with other people on this forum that have joined lately, I have been stalking these forums for some time. Especially after I got into VN/eroge pretty good a few years ago. Just decided to join and all those shenanigans!

My favorite VN/eroge is probably G Senjou no Maou or Grisaia no Kajitsu, though I have played a ton more and haven't found a particularly bad VN/eroge yet with the exception of ones that made me want to slit my wrists after reading them.

Anyway... best reguards to everyone and hope to talk with you all soon.

ps - Sachi FTW!!!

• 1 month later...