Introductions:the introductions thread

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great to see that this forum is still alive. I still remember the user Caelistas and the others from day one.  

Hello~~ It was back before my ISP blocked the site. Back then, free VPN wasn't that good, haha. Figures I would just buy downloadani.me premium account and leech off all of Ivan's library, then I pret

Posted Images

oh yeah you werent here....i was the one who broke loppez and kicked him out....i made a thread just for that purpose :D

ho ho ho

He was broken from the start imo, most of what he said was actually so stupid that it was laugh worthy.

Hello everyone! c:

My name is Jéssica and I'm 21. I live in Portugal~

I'm fairly new to visual novels. I searched for a specific one and ended up here.

I haven't played many, but my favourite one so far is The Second Reproduction

My fav anime is Fairy Tail and One Piece :3

I'm not very fond of reading mangas, but I really enjoyed Barajou no Kiss.

I like listening to music, watching anime, playing games and such~

And I guess that's all! Pleased to meet everyone~

Welcome to the Forum,feel free to ask if you have any questions and have fun:)

P.S. Nice of you to already join into the Astethic and Ecchi Posts :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone :D

I was lurking on this forum for some time and decided I should introduce myself at last.

I'm 22. I'm from Poland. I'm also university student.

As for visual novels, I didn't read much (I'm really slow reader) but so far my favourite is first part of Umineko (I have yet to read Umineko Chiru) and my first was Katawa Shoujo.

My hobbies would be: anime, manga, games, movies, books and of course visual novels :D

Nice to meet you all :D

Hi everyone :D

I was lurking on this forum for some time and decided I should introduce myself at last.

I'm 22. I'm from Poland. I'm also university student.

As for visual novels, I didn't read much (I'm really slow reader) but so far my favourite is first part of Umineko (I have yet to read Umineko Chiru) and my first was Katawa Shoujo.

My hobbies would be: anime, manga, games, movies, books and of course visual novels :D

Nice to meet you all :D

have an enjoyable stay here. and as for tissue brand, i suggest kleenex

• 8 months later...

Hi

I'm 27 (if my memory serves me right) and I am from Argentina.

I don't really have a favorite anime, manga or game. I just ¨like what I like¨... as for my hobbies, aside from the obvious, I write... sometimes.

My first Eroge was: Watashi ni Konya☆Ai ni Kite A.K.A. Come To See Me Tonight.

... and as you can see from my join date, I have been lurking for a while.

Edited by Otaku-Sama
Hi

I don't really have a favorite anime, manga or game. I just ¨like what I like¨... as for my hobbies, aside from the obvious, I write... sometimes.

Uuu.... I don't know what to say but "Hello" and "WOW" quite a long time lurker "2012" that' something.

There seems to be a lot of lurkers recently...

Uuu.... I don't know what to say but "Hello" and "WOW" quite a long time lurker "2012" that' something.

There seems to be a lot of lurkers recently...

Well well well, what can I say?...

¨A lurker is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.¨

849b00bcf75e664dcf167f945923c2d5.jpg

Hi

Welcome (back?)! Surprised to see someone who lurked for so long actually post. Hell, youve been lurking before I even joined.

Anyway, glad to see lurkers actually posting and such, and be sure to hop in the Shoutbox from time to time, its been pretty active lately!

• 2 months later...

My name... er, SN is Decible (Yes, I'm aware of the transposed E and L, it was on purpose)

24 years old soon to be 25, I'm a computer technician.

I live in western New York, though I plan to move to the U.K. once I've gathered the funds necessary to do so.

I'm a gamer. Always have been, always will be. I play a rather large array of genres of games. Simulation, Strategy, Puzzle, Real-time, Turn based, RPG, FPS, TPS... you name it, I've probably played at least one game that can be classified as it. I'm a major fan of Namco's "Tales of" series, having played at least 90% of the games. I've also gotten quite addicted to the Rune Factory series, starting off of my enjoyment of Harvest Moon.

I've recently gotten significantly more into Animes, Mangas, Light Novels and... well, obviously VNs. As for VNs, I've recently finished a few short ones including Toukyou Alice and Saya no Uta. As for eroge... I've so far enjoyed LilliumxTriangle and Imouto Ijime.

My favourite anime... is a tough one. There's a huge list of ones that are all really close for first. The two biggest are probably Angel Beats and Coppelion.

I'd list things like Pandora hearts and Zero no Tsukaima, except though they have animes, they're originally Mangas and LNs.

So for Mangas, favourites have got to be Zero no Tsukaima, Pandora Hearts, Zettai Karen Children.

I'm missing dozens from each list... I know once I finish this post, I'll think of another several to add, but I'll avoid doing that.

My hobbies are coding, and writing... I'm an alt-o-holic by nature, which tends to show up in everything I do, especially my writing. I have... 17 unfinished works... that may never end up finished since I'm constantly adding new ones to the list. I already know PHP, and am learning Java.

I'm also currently learning Japanese.

Truth be told, I found this site when looking for a song... "Sora no Uta", from Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon on youtube... The only results were "Saya no Uta" and the images for the videos looked interesting... When searching for what Saya no Uta actually was... I eventually found my way here, which made me ecstatic, since I was already trying to find a good source of VNs.

Thanks to user above, I just noticed I haven't introduced myself yet.

In short:

- Michał (Michael), Poland, 18 y/o.

- Online when possible: playing games/chatting/browsing web/watching anime (not that much lately)/reading visual novels/learning languages.

- Currently I'm learning english and japanese, going to learn other languages, maybe russian and korean (I have the whole life for it).

- Got bored of watching anime so I'm here, looking for novels without repeated schemes.

- Listening to everything which sound pleasant for me (genre doesn't matter).

- I'm friendly, even though I not seems to be.

welcome to the forums ppl~

I'm a major fan of Namco's "Tales of" series, having played at least 90% of the games. I've also gotten quite addicted to the Rune Factory series, starting off of my enjoyment of Harvest Moon.

I've so far enjoyed LilliumxTriangle and Imouto Ijime.

So for Mangas, favourites have got to be Zero no Tsukaima, Pandora Hearts, Zettai Karen Children.

I'm missing dozens from each list... I know once I finish this post, I'll think of another several to add, but I'll avoid doing that.

RF!!! LxT!!!! ZKR! xD

• 2 months later...

Hello guys.

Im a 30 year old Irish guy and I work in IT.

Never played an eroge before so I followed the site and got Princess Evangile and my girlfriend is the president. Ill start on those when i get free time.

I have watched anime for the last 10 years, sometimes more than others. I also watch some Japanese drama and movies.

Also play the ps3 sometimes but thats kinda rare these days. I find watching a show more relaxing.

Nice to meet everybody.

Hello everyone, I joined this forum a few days ago when I was looking for a certain game and added a thread to the Erogue requests.

I didn't notice that this thread existed, otherwise I'd have made a post sooner.

I've never really been part of any Eroge site nor went to any in particular, simply when I wanted to check one out I'd google it and eventually find it in random places. However, nowadays that has become harder, so I finally made a better search and came along this website. I hope to get along with everyone here.

I haven't actually played that made Eroges, at least not compared to many people here, but I did play a few and I plan to play more as time goes. I don't really have a favorite one, I rarely pick favorites for anything as I believe that the things you like depend heavily on your mood and disposition, and different eroges are good for different reasons, they're all different and I don't think it's fair to put a few above the others, when each one of them is good at something different.

So... Besides Eroge and this forum, I spend most of my time watching YouTube, anime and playing games. I used to play a lot of MMOs but I'm currently without any to play, the only game I frequently play online nowadays is hearthstone. I finished a programming college course an year ago or so and I've been messing around with Unity alone, learning stuff here and there, but I'm currently unemployed, simply enjoying the unemployed life for now until I find a job.

And... That's it I believe... I don't really know what else to say other than that, if you want to ask me anything I'll be checking the forums regularly. I might not post that much but I will when I think my opinion matters.

Thanks for reading in advance~

Hey there new people!

Don't know what to say, other than ... so.. uu... By the way most of the action happen in the SB. If you're bored and have nothing to why not go and join the nonsense that is the SB(I cannot guarantee your safety fyi).

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, I'm also a new member here( though to be honest I'm following this site for a half year). I joined to this forum because I couldn't seem to find two games which I wanted to try, so I figured asking won't hurt( reason is below)

https://erogegames.com/eroge-visual-novels/eroge-general-talk/4163-bad-forgotten/

Anyway my long story short: when I was little I liked very much the animes, then there was I think 5-8 year gap when I stopped watching it. A couple of years ago started watched anime again, then I saw that there was VN adaptation like the Little Busters, Rewrite etc. I started searching for them. First I played a couple free ones like DelZ,memo( and a couple others which I can't seem to recall). After that come a little break, then last November I registered to steam, and I saw some great artwork on some of the VN, then I found this site, while searching for a particular game.

My favourite game will be probably Princess Evangile, G-sen Maou( which I'm almost finished). In my standards if the story and a characters in it are interesting then it's a good stuff. If I find out it's not the case then I will drop it immediately. For example I loved Eden story and the artwork was very beautiful and fascinating, it was a very touchy story as well. I'm currently thinking after finishing my current VN I'll start the recently released Clannad HD. The anime was great, I imagine the VN will be better( we will see).

As for hobbies I have a wide variety of stuff. Some part of me is a gamer( I played a lot strategy games back like Age of Empires, C & C, and platform games), some are environmentalist spirit, I'm curios and currently working a global warming project( impact, extremes etc.), some video editing( when I got some spare time) though I'm not an expert I made some things I'm very proud to myself. Of course I also watch Youtube videos, sometimes upload, sometimes watch animes and read VN.

I think it's enough introduction about me( it's more than enough I guess :) ) If you have any question or just curious feel free to ask :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Good day everyone! I am Luka age 21 and have pretty much played every translated VN. Have been lurking this forum for a while and finally decided to make an account. I like to watch the seasonal anime and play some games. My favourite visual novels are Umineko, Higurashi, Sengoku Rance and MGQ. I dislike VN's that are mainly slice of life and I am patiently waiting for subahibi.

And with this I'm done, hope you guys are gentle to me.