Introductions:the introductions thread

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great to see that this forum is still alive. I still remember the user Caelistas and the others from day one.  

Hello~~ It was back before my ISP blocked the site. Back then, free VPN wasn't that good, haha. Figures I would just buy downloadani.me premium account and leech off all of Ivan's library, then I pret

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Hello, i use this nickname Fakes123 for all ecchi, hentai, adult places, i found this forum on google looking for a place to upload hentai gamesaves, mi favorite eroge game is project x love potion, honey select is kinda good but isn't very playable.

My hobbies are game development and youtube.

I like to help people by sharing saves, so i take request to play some games too, which also feeds my youtube channel uploading how i finish the game, sorry if this message it's all messed up

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello!

I often use some form of SS_Ezekiel on my accounts. If the site has to do with game/console hacks, I use "RB_Float" with an accompanying profile pic of a root beer float.

Found this place in my desperate quest for quality... material... It all started with Fate/Stay Night

My favorite game series (maybe not Assault Horizon as much) is Ace Combat. I find myself collecting every game in the series as I go, and can't contain my hype for Ace Combat 7.

Don't really have a favorite VN.

I enjoy playing video games (specifically games that require quick reaction times and/or flying). ...Actually can't think of much else.

Other Stuff: I have over 30GBs of music, and have a wide taste. Everything from:

Orchestral (Although mostly Ace Combat OSTs),

Classic Rock (Motley Crue, The Eagles, Van Halen, etc.),

Metal (Metallica, Disturbed),

Electronic Dance (Every single Monstercat published song/album, Virtual Riot, Nero, and a whole bunch of random Chillstep),

I also enjoy playing my violin.

Hi I'm Soot Face. I make h-games. I'm also an illustrator. I came here to get more involved with people that shares the same interests as mine then use it for my games. ^-^

You should have shown us some of your portfolio, maybe even a Patreon page if you have one xD

• 1 year later...

Well then time for me introduce myself. I'm Fox and i'm 23 from France. As for how I got here, well I was browsing in YouTube when I found an ending video of koihime musou. I watched it said:this anime has a game?. Typed it on Google and boom! here I am on eroge download (it was like 4 years ago). I browsed the forum from time to time but only created an account very recently. I'm a sucker for pure love romance (with MALE MC) (sorry not a lot of new game for me recently ^^) and was pretty much born with a gaming controller in my hands ^^

My favorite anime is Amagami SS(first anime i ever watched), my favorite game is persona 4 golden. If you have a pure love eroge you think I would miss I welcome the suggestion ^^

Well then time for me introduce myself. I'm Fox and i'm 23 from France. As for how I got here, well I was browsing in YouTube when I found an ending video of koihime musou. I watched it said:this anime has a game?. Typed it on Google and boom! here I am on eroge download (it was like 4 years ago). I browsed the forum from time to time but only created an account very recently. I'm a sucker for pure love romance (with MALE MC) (sorry not a lot of new game for me recently ^^) and was pretty much born with a gaming controller in my hands ^^

My favorite anime is Amagami SS(first anime i ever watched), my favorite game is persona 4 golden. If you have a pure love eroge you think I would miss I welcome the suggestion ^^

I alredy finishd Koihime Musou it was really good

• 8 months later...

OK I have been here for about a month but I guess I need to the community to know me better lets get this party started.

My age eh I don't want to say because someone would scream BS at me like "I don't belong on this site".

My username is Spaghetti O's but my steam username is greenlizard72 or sometimes for fun I call myself greenlizard74 because I have a lame sense of humor. Some accounts though I just call myself spaghetti.

I live about at hour north from Seattle, I don't think I should say anymore because there might be some hoodlums on this site.

I havent read a ton of VN (that will soon change) so far im on ark 7 of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai and I have read some of saya no uta. So far I think Higurashi is better by a large margin (even though the sprites are "top notch").

My favorite anime would by all means be Code Geass, it by far beats everything I've watched.

I found out this site through a video that showed how to download Higurashi for free. After finding out that this is a good site for acquiring visual novels for free I decided to get involved in the community.

My hobbies are video games, martial arks, homemade twinkies, and of course visual novels. 80% of the games I play are first person shooters but I do play some s̶h̶i̶t̶t̶y̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶s̶ sorry I meant mmos.

Um other stuff well... I live in a large family, really white and upper middle class. I don't care about politically correct or how offensive that last sentence sounded.

Email is the farthest I will go with social media. I ****ing hate millennials and I reserve the right to assume someones gender.

Edited by Spaghetti O's
Lots of spelling errors!
  • 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/26/2021 at 11:33 AM, kn1000a said:

I saw you on a lot of the early forum threads. Very surprised to see you here :0

Hello~~ It was back before my ISP blocked the site. Back then, free VPN wasn't that good, haha. Figures I would just buy downloadani.me premium account and leech off all of Ivan's library, then I pretty much only visit the main download page...or sukebei.nyaa. And with VNs being much more accessible now, sometimes I would buy them off Steam, if I'm feeling generous (and had the money).

With that said, glad to be here again.

• Haha 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...