Introductions:the introductions thread

I don't really notice if your English is bad. Well you do capitalize things too much lol. And I would welcome you but you've been here for a while so a welcome might be a bit late.

@The loli killers, NO LOLI KILLING! How could you kill such cute balls of cuteness incarnate?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's great to see that this forum is still alive. I still remember the user Caelistas and the others from day one.  

Hello~~ It was back before my ISP blocked the site. Back then, free VPN wasn't that good, haha. Figures I would just buy downloadani.me premium account and leech off all of Ivan's library, then I pret

Posted Images

NO LOLI KILLING! How could you kill such cute balls of cuteness incarnate?

Agreed!

Anyway, I'm Avagantamos, a recently turned 20 year old college student. I live in the almighty (and slightly stupid) US of A. I found out about this from seeing the update on eroge download. I found out about that website looking for an eroge called Let's Meow Meow! I enjoy watching anime, reading, video games and, obviously, playing eroges and VN's. I don't a lot of other hobbies, but I LOVE to sleep, which I don't think is technically a hobby. That's about it.

Welcome Avagtamos to this awesome forum of eroge awesomeness. I'm gonna call you Ava since Avagantamos sice it's long and I'll probrably sped 10 minutes trying to spell it right :p

I live in the almighty (and slightly stupid) US of A.

Now that's an understatement. But I will speak no further of the topic since we're here to talk eroge (and random stuff). Also glad to to meet another loli supporter. We'll get along great.

I just found this thread I think I should introduce myself... or at least I really wanted to.

I am Hiromi (Yes, that is my real name, I would usually use a nickname but whatever) I am 17 and I am a first-year computer science student.

I love eroges and I have always wanted to talk about them with someone, but since I am extremely antisocial I thought this forum would be a nice place.

My favourite Visual Novel so far is Chaos;Head, and my favourite eroge is probably Kanon or Kira Kira.

My hobbies are... Well, eroge, sometimes I watch anime (my favourite one is "NHK ni Youkosu!"), and I like to draw ugly chibis... And that is all, I guess.

I just found this thread I think I should introduce myself... or at least I really wanted to.

I am Hiromi (Yes, that is my real name, I would usually use a nickname but whatever) I am 17 and I am a first-year computer science student.

I love eroges and I have always wanted to talk about them with someone, but since I am extremely antisocial I thought this forum would be a nice place.

My favourite Visual Novel so far is Chaos;Head, and my favourite eroge is probably Kanon or Kira Kira.

My hobbies are... Well, eroge, sometimes I watch anime (my favourite one is "NHK ni Youkosu!"), and I like to draw ugly chibis... And that is all, I guess.

welcome to the forum~

i see we got a lot in common there. japanese,[i assumed from your name] hikikomori, 16 and i also plan on taking up comsci next school year. i see you got the same birthday as my sis too... anyway, hope we get along~ :D

Edited by Zero-nii

Thank you!

Actually, I am half-Japanese (and half-Italian, even though I have never visited Italy), I have lived in Japan for some time (in Aichi-ken, in a very small town named Toyokawa, not sure if anyone have ever heard about this place) but I am currently living... somewhere else, I hate where I am living now, really.

Thank you!

Actually, I am half-Japanese (and half-Italian, even though I have never visited Italy), I have lived in Japan for some time (in Aichi-ken, in a very small town named Toyokawa, not sure if anyone have ever heard about this place) but I am currently living... somewhere else, I hate where I am living now, really.

I kinda hate where I'm at as well, but what can you do. There are always worse places that I could be in, so I'm not really depressed about it.

I like the place I live at. I'm 30 minutes from the beach, I never have to worry about shoveling snow again, and there's 10,000 or so (exaggeration) different food restaurants nearby. And at some places locols get discounts so that's awesome too.

I like the place I live at. I'm 30 minutes from the beach, I never have to worry about shoveling snow again, and there's 10,000 or so (exaggeration) different food restaurants nearby. And at some places locols get discounts so that's awesome too.

Oh and I forgot. Welcome to these awesome forums Hiromi!

Did you double post on purpose just to rub it in?

I live in Canada, there's no beach here, though we have an artificial one inside a mall close to my house. I currently live alone (only temporary) and I'm running out of tissues. The end.

Might I assume that the beach you're referring to is Lake Murray?

I've lived in the wonderful SC my whole life and that's the one most people go to. That or Folly Beach.

This is, of course, if your location truly is South Carolina.

Rather than talking about beaches, I'd really like to talk about places that has awesome scenery and also places that have 4 seasons.. I envy guys like you who have those..

I'd really like to see some snow..real snow, not artificial snow..