What visual novel do you want to read?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What visual novel do you want to read?

• Edelweiss
    • Never7
    • Noble Works

Since the forums are rather dead and the shoutbox and the site in general are dead as well, we are going to do our best to revive this place. To start it off, we are going to try and do a monthly visual novel reading club. A few different members will choose a visual novel to nominate to get voted on and then after a week whichever visual novel has the most votes is the novel that we will all read. After the voting we will make a new thread to discuss the novel and talk about important things like who is the best waifu etc. We can use this thread to discuss why we voted for a certain novel or whatever.

This month we have chosen Geass, Pasa, and myself to nominate the novels.

Edelweiss: https://vndb.org/v903 "How hard would you study if a good GPA could take you to a sex paradise? Kazushi and his buddies are fed up with their poor grades and boring high school life. Just when their sex crave was ready to burst out, they found out about the exchange student program to a girls high school on an isolated island: A ticket to sex paradise!"

Never7 - The End of Infinity: https://vndb.org/v248 "You play as Makoto, a student who never attends the lectures at the school. As a punishment, you have to attend an extra seminar on an island with other classmates. However, when you arrive on the island, strange things start happening. A girl is found dead on April 6th, with a small bell in her hand. Immediately after that, you found yourself in the bed and see the date - April 1st! Was the vision of the girl just a dream, or do you possess a power to predict events? This is what you will have to find out, as a series of strange deaths make your seminar much more suspenseful than you have thought."

Noble Works: https://vndb.org/v4806 "Takumi is a normal guy who barely gets by with part-time jobs. One day, he was asked to attend the prestigious private school Rokuroku Gakuen while impersonating a rich student that looks just like him. Although he was hesitant to accept this strange request, circumstances (mainly financial) compelled him to agree to do it. However, he knows nothing about the celeb world. Will he be able to keep his cover?"

Edited by rahrah

Never7 because i read them chronologically and that's the year i'm currently at.

Edit: people lurk but don't post, you wanna make people post more? make the news section invisible unless signed in, ha!

Edited by IllyrioM
Never7 because i read them chronologically and that's the year i'm currently at.

Yeah, I voted for Never7 too because I want to read them chronologically. So I'm hoping it wins so I can get that push to finally read the trilogy.

Also, I don't think you really need to read the Infinity series in any order.

Maybe not, but it doesn't hurt either way. Seems like a game not many people have played either, so it'd be nice to get everyone to read something new.