• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is it bad that when I reached this scene, before I even know anything, I thought that there will be a sensei route 98% sure...

And I was right checking the walkthrough... Can I assume that I have the godly VN sense now even though I'm a beginner?

http://i.imgur.com/pqPydtn.jpg

sensei.JPG

Edited by kn1000a

Since I finished up the common route a few days ago, I figured I should do a write up of each grill and rank their kawaii levels

[spoiler=common route stuff]

1. Hinata - She gets the award for being the most kawaii by far. Right from the beginning she already shows how much she wants your D; "Yay! Received: Senpai's Number!" She is also one of the most screenshot-able character in the game behind perhaps only Sena. She nearly fucks up your cover at school every day by calling you Senpai at least once a day, but that's okay because she knows her place that you are the senpai and she the kouhai. You gotta love them stares too *jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii*

2. Akari - She is the true ojou, Maya can go fuck herself. Shes a bit of a slut, right from the first scene you see her in she is already showing her panties. First time you try to wake her up in the morning shes all "dress me". Shes a bit of a tsun but that's okay because she gives you the goods anyways. Her naivete is cute too, bish doesn't even know how to do a tie or how to drink hot drinks. I love it. Her one true downfall is that she never goes "OHOHOHO" at all in the game. In a game full of generic material, you figured they could include at least the best part of ojous. Of course, you could say the "OHOHOHO" thing is a con for every character since none of them does it (except i guess it does happen at one point during the dance from two otherwise unknown characters), but I expected it out of Akari more than anyone.

3. Sena - The one person more quotable than Hinata. She doesn't really seem to have any personality outside of thinking the MC is a pervert and thinking up of perverted situations but since they're generally funny I'll give her a pass. Maybe her actual route develops her better but in the common route shes pretty one dimensional (although aren't they all).

4. Shizuru - Could be argued that she deserves to be higher up on the list. She was in fact a surprise to me. Just based on looks she looked like she'd be one of those characters that just yells "BAKA" all the time and punches MC (I'm actually surprised that didn't happen at all in the game with any of the characters). Her voice is nice to listen to too and she generally has a kawaii demeanor to her while she plays Shogi. Don't have much to say about her, but I think her route could be surprisingly nice.

5. Maya - By far the worst heroine in the game. It doesn't help her that nearly every scene she is in she is tortured by the worst character in the game "Kotetsu". Having a character yell "OJOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" every line isn't really as funny as the creators apparently thought. Really nothing about Maya that is interesting or funny that would make me happy to see her in a scene. All the other characters at least had their kawaii or funny moments, but Maya just falls flat every time trying to do her shy "OMG I FRIENDS NOW, THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKE" gimmick.

Finished up Akari's route. I mostly enjoyed it. The comedy was definitely much better in her route than it was in the common route. Only real downfall is that I couldn't have cared less for the "plot" portion of her route.

http://i.imgur.com/47b7qz1.jpg

Finished up Akari's route. I mostly enjoyed it. The comedy was definitely much better in her route than it was in the common route. Only real downfall is that I couldn't have cared less for the "plot" portion of her route.

http://i.imgur.com/47b7qz1.jpg

The drama in her and Sena's route feel really forced and silly.

Like there had to be drama for the sake of it but they could't find something good.

Hinata route

I think this might be a trend but the plot part of this route is really bad, was tempted multiple times by my CTRL key to skip but Hinata was pretty kawaii so I kept going just for her. Although I really like the ending in that the Hinata was just chilling out with her grandfather

First of all: Tomboy is best grill, always.

I finished Shogi bitch route, Tomboy route and the secret route, and to be honest, it's exactly what you'd expect of a moege, it's pretty bland and got a lots of girls trying to be cute and appeal to different people =

Wish the game was more focused on the comedy to be honest, kinda like Little Busters, it'd be much better then.

Just finished Shizuru's route. Suffers the same as Akari's (and i assume every other route in this game). The comedy is mostly great and Shizuru is a little kawaii grill too, but its really hard to give a shit about the "story" that is presented to you.

Was playing Noble Works just now when I was an hour into the game and (because of this storm we're having) my whole neighborhood has a blackout...

I ended up with unsaved data and this fancy-looking description I screenshoted

http://i.imgur.com/QJm6yyo.jpg