Hello, im daying to play Otome wa boku no Koishteru Futari no Elder, but i cant seem to find it, (doesnt matter if japanesse or english). so far i only come across mediafire folders links who no longer exist, anyone knows where i can look or if some of you have it? pretty please? :o

• 2 months later...
Yue Kuze said:
Hello, im daying to play Otome wa boku no Koishteru Futari no Elder, but i cant seem to find it, (doesnt matter if japanesse or english). so far i only come across mediafire folders links who no longer exist, anyone knows where i can look or if some of you have it? pretty please? :o

I actually have a spare copy of this game that I put into a rar archive which I uploaded here:

Otoboku 2 Futari no Elder

All you have to do is that once you have all part rar files downloaded put inside a new map and extract from part 1 and it will extract part 2 and 3 aswell. And then start up the OTOBOKU2.ISO & You'll get into a DVD folder where you want to run "otbk2.exe" and then you're done. ^-^

[btw.... DO NOT run/start the otbk2updater.exe file]

This folder also includes a readme route information file.

Aswell of some help screenshots of interface of what some buttons means since its all in japanese afterall due to not being translated yet.

(Also, I forgot to mention that in order to open the so called "Menu" (save, load, etc) while playing in-game you just right click anywhere within background in-game to have it pop up.

Update (2024) - Installation Guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pgCkauUjm3XGIfUdPVgFFlKTsK-k6ub0P38-bzF7jkA/edit?usp=sharing

This includes all steps on how to install otoboku 2 with pictures!

Edited by Reficul
  • 1 year later...

TopKek...

More than a year latter and i just checked this, i never got the download that game since i posted here and i simply lost the hope... a few days ago just recived a mail from the server wishing happy birthday and just out of curiosity check my inbox here nad saw this...

:D ;) BEST... B-DAY GIFT EVER!!!

Now i work full shit and all that gorwn up stuff, but damn, i will definetely make time to play this old gem and see if this time i finally finish. thank you thank you thank you thank you (x999)

TopKek...

More than a year latter and i just checked this, i never got the download that game since i posted here and i simply lost the hope... a few days ago just recived a mail from the server wishing happy birthday and just out of curiosity check my inbox here nad saw this...

:D ;) BEST... B-DAY GIFT EVER!!!

Now i work full shit and all that gorwn up stuff, but damn, i will definetely make time to play this old gem and see if this time i finally finish. thank you thank you thank you thank you (x999)

Happy bday!