How do you feel right now? thread

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What are you studying Masao?

chemistry and biology...it's really hard to remember everything...

^masao is studying "sexology"......

That's the only true answer in this world!

Edited by Masao
You could also try to organize a little trip to somewhere...like camping at the sea.

Ah ha we have man believe me, We've got a couple of things planned throughout this summer then when she and I have both finished University we plan to go traveling round the world, That's definitely something we will end up doing because once she's got her mind set on something, She won't forget about it.

Good to hear. I mean, you don't have to love everything about your partner but you've to accept his/her negative points/character traits. If you can't then the relationship's pretty much done. I hate persons who are seriously thinking that they could change people personality's like underwear.

We do accept each other's traits to the ability that we can, One of the best things that I love about my relationship with her is that we can tell when each other is being serious and when they aren't which also acts as a buffer for any arguments that normal couples would have, And I hear where you're coming from bro when you say you hate people who change their personality, I hate it when it's impossible to see a persons true colors because of the way that they constantly change how they act around different people, It's pathetic and gets on my nerves to no extent.

Oh also, I'm feeling good today.

Thanks to this song:

im in a really fuked up mood.....really fuked up...feel likehunting and killing some good for nothing punks...

too bad most of d punks here are the shitty type, they go down with a single blow of dildo slash

It's raining since two days...and I hate rain.

It's raining man... but really it's raining and i hate it too...

I feel great! But have to learn...

Masao nice sig :)

Anyways, LONG LIVE RAIN, WOOOOH. Dont you just love the image of a thunderstorm outside and ur by the fireplace sipping a cup of hot cocoa, rocking back and forth in ur predated rocking chair?

WADDUPFAQ Nobu is a romanticist? MHMMM

• 2 weeks later...

A little depressed and excited. Had my first job interview today... blank out most of the time and I remember answering "No." with a very serious face and nothing else for 2 or 3 questions. It was a good experience, so good that I still had enough in me to visit 3 and 4 other stores and apply for them. I think some went well so hopefully I get an email of acceptance.