My friend informed me that there was a game that had some antipiracy in it plz help?

The only time I encountered it was in Boob Wars where there was a chance for you to automatically lose a battle, and it would then tell you to buy the original or something to avoid the auto-lose thingy.. But even then it was easily solved by renaming the exe or something.

Maybe that's the one you're talking about.

• 2 weeks later...

This is not actually what the OP asked but I feel like sharing somehow...

Watch from the very start if you want the full immersion of the story... But if you feel lazy, start watching from the 10-minute mark on the video and you'll know what I'm talking about...

P/S: I feel like this is an effective method as an anti-piracy method... Thank God VN devs haven't realized this... YET... (or do they...?)

i have not yet seen a VN that does this, but i believe that its gonna happen someday in the future and we will be sorry for all our sins, the day of judgement for people like me who never buy visual novels and don't support developers

This is not actually what the OP asked but I feel like sharing somehow...

Watch from the very start if you want the full immersion of the story... But if you feel lazy, start watching from the 10-minute mark on the video and you'll know what I'm talking about...

P/S: I feel like this is an effective method as an anti-piracy method... Thank God VN devs haven't realized this... YET... (or do they...?)

That was scary is there an english translation for this game? As I saw in some of the comments they haven't translated it YET.

That was scary is there an english translation for this game? As I saw in some of the comments they haven't translated it YET.

There no translation yet but the VN is one of the Nitroplus' titles...

It's gonna get translated sooner or later...