Hi everyone, just signed up an have a couple questions about some stuff.

So like I said I just registered.. Hi.

I was hoping someone could fill me in on how to use the multiple .rar downloads after you finish downloading it, usually if there are multiple .rar files (torrents and such) you just extract all to the same folder an you're done, but with these it seems to be completely different an I just don't know how to do it.

Final question, I recently played Huniepop (lots of fun) an I was curious if anyone has any recommendations for games like it, I like the art style, puzzle aspect for cash and xp, dating sim aspect, and the whole RPG element. Along with the obvious hentai/ecchi nature of the game. So I was curious if anyone has played anything similar or has any recommendations based on the traits I've listed.

Glad to be here hope to get to know some of you. :)

Hello, welcome to the community!

The multiple .rar files are acting just like a single one - if you downloaded all of them belonging to a game, just open one and extract it to somewhere, you will get the whole game. Also because of this, if one of those .rar is corrupted or you didn't fully finish downloading it, it will not let you extract any of the other .rar files of the same game (usually it will show you an error message while extracting).

For game recommendations, I played Huniepop too but just haven't play any other games with the same feel to it, so I guess someone else can fill in that part for you : )

~

look for vn/ero with gameplay elements. dating sims i don't know about but Little Witch Romanesque, Bunny Black, Sengoku Rance are all fun with gameplay. wecome to erogggame

Thanks, I haven't really been into the VN's so far I enjoy gameplay with a story instead of just pictures and story. I'll check these out though thanks for the recommendation's :D