I'm a total noob when it comes to installing visual novels, just thought I should point that out. I have recently saw a recent patch that restores the cut content in Shiny Days, but I am scared of viruses. The link is here - mega:///#!JkE3UD4B!Dy56VgqlpMZ9Ol8PAAc5wD-J7rAGsIa0NWsUt9ZAJ3M from Shiny Days restore patch released + Installation guide | Sanahtlig's Corner .Can someone please help me upload the patch file from the MEGA dl link to test for viruses? I would be very much delighted to have the cut content restored, but I am scared of viruses.

Edit : So does anyone know if the patch file is safe?

Edited by Teether
If you got it from that blog its safe.
Thanks Pasa!

Edit : Also, a sin is something you can never atone for, that's what a true sin is. That was said by Ban from Nanatsu no Taizai, just felt like saying it when I saw your signature.

Edited by Teether

After downloading and unzipping the stuff, I could run Shiny Days, but I couldn't successfully apply the patch. I did what it told me to do, open the cmd file in Shiny Day's folder and I did that. I installed Shiny Days in an external hard drive instead of my computer's built in one, that might be the cause of the problem. Or am I missing something?

Edit : The cmd file says one or more require files is missing. I am not sure if I am applying the bug patch correctly, I unzipped it in Shiny Day's folder.

Edited by Teether
Yes and then download this, it is pre patched so and you dont have to do anything NT > ???????? [Version 1.01e, All Content Restored]
Holy fuck, torrent? That's unusual for me, I very rarely use torrent so I don't even know what to do xD.

Edit : Wow, it sure has been a hell of a roller coaster ride learning about torrenting and how to do it "safely".

Edited by Teether