It seems like the site is not working I checked whether it's just not working for me or whether the site is down,

And it seems like the site itself is down...

What I want to know is, that whether the site itself is permanently down or whether is it just temporary thing?

If it is permanent stuff, will the links be fixed?

It seems like the site is not working I checked whether it's just not working for me or whether the site is down,

And it seems like the site itself is down...

What I want to know is, that whether the site itself is permanently down or whether is it just temporary thing?

If it is permanent stuff, will the links be fixed?

It's a temporary thing. They are down for maintenance

Since this problem is related to downloadani.me's recent maintenance (I think), I decided to post in this thread instead of openning a new one. So does anyone experience slow speeds as a free user? It started happening just recently, previously as a free user I would download with the speed of about 200kB/s, not much but considering that free files are at max 200mb and you can download two at a time sufficent. But since their recent maintenance I barely get 50kB/s, in fact it's most often in the 20-30kb/s range.