Nisemonogotari - your thought's so far

Ummm, theres a light novel......about the incidents before Bakemonogatari.

You should know it's when Araragi got bit by Shinobu.

If you haven't read it yet...it's on Bakatsuki the title is Kizumonogatari..Umm, just my opinion after reading the light novel. The trailer has characters that are not in the book. That's enough for spoilers.

it's going to be a movie I think, there is a trailer...not sure of the release date. But, it's been said to be in the year 2012. So, somewhere in the future I suppose.

[video=youtube;gAnyT2G0-og]

Yes, I am also a fan of the series.

To instigate flames you need wood....the passion in people..is the same. Hope someone else likes the series.

Edited by Slasherturtle
Yes, i know about Kizumonogotari, have watched it already. Thanks for the info turtle.

Your welcome. Wait, Watched? I hope you mean the trailer. I would be.....shocked. If the movie/ anime was out and I haven't watched it yet.

P.S. Try to read the light novel if you want to know the story. Or have you already read it? Like I said, it seems to be different than the trailer in terms of content in the novel and the trailer and it's a good read as well. Just my opinion.

Your welcome. Wait, Watched? I hope you mean the trailer. I would be.....shocked. If the movie/ anime was out and I haven't watched it yet.

P.S. Try to read the light novel if you want to know the story. Or have you already read it? Like I said, it seems to be different than the trailer in terms of content in the novel and the trailer and it's a good read as well. Just my opinion.

I meant read, typo :o

Gotta say I love it, though I was a little surprised at the toothbrush scene, I loled at how it was working. Good thing Tsukihi showed up or they might have crossed the line between brother and sister, not that I got a problem with that I think Karen is kawaii~

my thoughts/.... lets see...THE FIRST ANIME I DROPPED..FIRST ANIME TO DROP ON FIRST EPISODE....FIRST ANIME TO GIVE ME A HEADACHE.....

i'm not rude to the fans its just that i can't really understand whats going on in this twisted thing

nyway my rating is 0/10

sorry guys

^ Meh don't worry, I also almost dropped it, because of the WTF faces, and some things they say that makes you go "wut?? o_O" ..... but in the end I enjoyed the series, pretty funny if you have enough patience in some parts xD

Also, I haven't started Nisemonogatari (still waiting for it to be aired completely) but now with that tootbrush scene maybe I will reconsider it :o

my thoughts/.... lets see...THE FIRST ANIME I DROPPED..FIRST ANIME TO DROP ON FIRST EPISODE....FIRST ANIME TO GIVE ME A HEADACHE.....

i'm not rude to the fans its just that i can't really understand whats going on in this twisted thing

nyway my rating is 0/10

sorry guys

This anime is to awesome to comprehend

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah, i'm really hoping that in this they tone down the fanservice a little and keep it more to the story.

I'm hoping the same thing. I watched Nisemonogatari because I liked Bakemonogatari, but this is like, "Here's a little more Bakemonogatari and a whole bunch of fanservice." I don't dislike fanservice or anything, but I don't like that it outweighs the story.

Without the fanservice, this would be four episodes.

I'm really hoping the Kizumonogatari movie will stick to the story (which would still have a lot of fan service anyway), but from Slasherturtle's comment

Umm, just my opinion after reading the light novel. The trailer has characters that are not in the book.

I'm kind of losing hope...

EDIT:

Side Note: Who was that at the end (after credits) with the short hair? I think it was Senjougahara with a haircut. All the girls got new hairdos in this show - Nadeko's bangs, Suruga growing her hair out, Hanekawa's short hair, Karen cut off her ponytail with a key... Anyway, here's a picture:

1909d1332091310-nisemonogotari-your-thoughts-so-far-8.png

or two

1908d1332091306-nisemonogotari-your-thoughts-so-far-7.png

7.png

8.png

Edited by Dan.
I'm hoping the same thing. I watched Nisemonogatari because I liked Bakemonogatari, but this is like, "Here's a little more Bakemonogatari and a whole bunch of fanservice." I don't dislike fanservice or anything, but I don't like that it outweighs the story.

Without the fanservice, this would be four episodes.

I'm really hoping the Kizumonogatari movie will stick to the story (which would still have a lot of fan service anyway), but from Slasherturtle's comment

I'm kind of losing hope...

EDIT:

Side Note: Who was that at the end (after credits) with the short hair? I think it was Senjougahara with a haircut. All the girls got new hairdos in this show - Nadeko's bangs, Suruga growing her hair out, Hanekawa's short hair, Karen cut off her ponytail with a key... Anyway, here's a picture:

1909d1332091310-nisemonogotari-your-thoughts-so-far-8.png

or two

1908d1332091306-nisemonogotari-your-thoughts-so-far-7.png

She looks so tomboyish like that, not that i dislike it that much but i prefer her long beautiful hair.

She looks so tomboyish like that, not that i dislike it that much but i prefer her long beautiful hair.

Agreed, she looked better with long hair. It's probably supposed to be symbolic because she confronted her past or something like that.

Agreed, she looked better with long hair. It's probably supposed to be symbolic because she confronted her past or something like that.

What is it with these people and cutting hair as some kind of symbolic rebirth....I loved that hair :(

72871-1680x1050-bakemonogatari-senjougahara+hitagi-pantyhose.jpg I really like this pic and can't imagine it without her long hair.

Well anyways some of the mystery characters that are mostly like Shinobu's relatives or acquaintances in the anime trailer and not in the book are

http://www.animenation.net/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Kizumonogatari_teaser.jpg

her and that guy with the blonde hair...too lazy to get his pic..:D Just wondering what you think of them.

Mostly I have too much free time, but here's a video that I have loved and adored for years after seeing it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyV3SksAKRY&feature=fvwrel

^THIS

is why I watched the anime three times.

EDIT: SCREW REALITY...BRING ME MY CAT GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Slasherturtle