What is the last eroge you finished, and what do you think about it?

So, just like the title says, mention the last eroge you finished, and write your opinion about it,

in a few sentences. Watch out, not to spoil the game though.

I finished Saya no Uta just a moment ago.

Now, I personally really don't like dark - themed stuff that much,

and like to read some nice and carefree romance stories way more.

But Saya no Uta was really well written, and interesting enough, to make you read till the end.

It only had three endings, but, it's not like I care about the number of endings.

They were all pretty different, but there was just one, which I thought was really fitting.

So yeah, what about you?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amonous Professor Cherry - it was good, but I got bored after a million sex scenes so I rush through it, skipping some dialogues. It was still pretty good, a fun nukige full of sex scenes like it should be.

MGQ 2 66% patch - waiting for full patch, great game :)

Harem Party - Good rpg story with good but annoying characters. Noticeably long too so it was a good time waster.

Family Project It was good but a little to long

Need to finish, Saya no Uta, and Harem Party -I did the Elf chick first then the twin animal girls but need to do the other routs!

Amonous Professor Cherry as ok but I like the teacher rout in games so :)

But I am going to start Kira Kira in a little while so hope its good.

Finished Tears to Tiara about a month ago and then got assaulted by schoolwork, so my hands have been tied until now. I really liked the idea behind Arawn's identity and the implications of it, but some of the other characters kinda put me off a little. Overall a pretty good game, though not as good as the other Leaf game I've played (Utawarerumono).

Mine would be

My GF is the Presidents

It a good and fun read, with cute chibi cg poped up here and there is awsome.

The story is good but not great imo. But it obviously over average.

oh yes breaking fourth wall quite a lot, which I do enjoy

The Con as far as I can think of is the lack of route for some characters

Kuon and loli allien

and probably suffer form the predictable eroge formular

Introduction-->getting closer-->confession-->crisis-->overcome crisis-->happily ever after

The last was Shikkoku no Sharnoth... Currently....have a lot piled up.

It was a good read. The characters were interesting if not cool. I give 7/10 for character development...It has a lot of holes that were not answered.

Even in the light novel released after the game. Not many questions were answered. However, it wasn't really important to the story line anyway.

It has a repetitive mini game that was a bit annoying but tolerable....3/10 for the mini game. It wasn't really something to look forward to.

I would play the game again just to hear the voices...waiting for a full voice patch. 9/10 for the voice and sounds. Personally, I loved the music and voice acting in the game .

Story? It was a good read. So, I give it an 8/10 for the plot and story telling. Minus for being somewhat repetitive.

I don't usually rate the things I read, since my opinions are changeable at times.

But the game on a whole was a bit drab. I don't think I'll replay it until a full voice patch comes out.

I would recommend it for people that like fantastical steam punk stories.

That's all of my thoughts on the recently previous things I have read.

Edited by Slasherturtle

Last eroge I finished was Katawa Shoujo.

Let me be the first to say that Emi is my waifu and no one else can have her because she's mine so there nyeh. That was my favorite route -- some of the characters annoyed me (Shizune honest-to-god pisses me off more often than not) but most of the characters were truly and definitely solid, and this is one I'd recommend.

The biggest flaw point however is that some of the routes were a bit weak and predictable (Shizune, even Emi after a while got a bit predictable), but it's realistically portrayed enough so that you can't really mind these things. Overall, however, it's one of the best eroge I've played. T'was truly a treat.

Last eroge I finished was Katawa Shoujo.

Let me be the first to say that Emi is my waifu and no one else can have her because she's mine so there nyeh. That was my favorite route -- some of the characters annoyed me (Shizune honest-to-god pisses me off more often than not) but most of the characters were truly and definitely solid, and this is one I'd recommend.

The biggest flaw point however is that some of the routes were a bit weak and predictable (Shizune, even Emi after a while got a bit predictable), but it's realistically portrayed enough so that you can't really mind these things. Overall, however, it's one of the best eroge I've played. T'was truly a treat.

I actually also just finished Katawa.

Emi's route was very awesome, but I still prefer Lilly. I agree that while I liked Shizune's look(black lingerie :o) her personality really clashed, and the route didn't seem to go into her disability or any 'darkness' to explain her personality that I was expecting. Maybe that's a good thing for some, but it made her path seem quite flat to me after playing through a couple others first.

Overall I quite enjoyed Katawa, The music was great, even though it got a bit repetitive, the characters and storylines were quite awesome, and the disabilities were shown in the light that neither swept them under the rug(mostly), nor let them define their characters. It was very thought provoking, and tugs hugely at the heartstrings. CG were a little weak, some were great, however there seemed to be some sloppy work that made faces look strange at times, and hair colors different from the game sprites. H-scenes were above average I think, while mostly vanilla there were a few pleasant surprises, and very romantic.

I highly recommend the game to any VN player. Right up there with some of the other great games.

Last VN I finished was Kanon. I thought it was pretty decent, although I thought that Makoto's route was super touching, and the rest of the routes were kinda meh(Well, at least ice-cream-girl was cute and had a somewhat moving story).

Katawa Shoujo was pretty good the only rout I didn't like was the panting chick I cant think of her name.

Aww, Rin was super cute! Asperger's for the win!

She was ok but I just didn't like how the story played out for her and the end was kind of crappy.

I agree with this. Assuming you're talking about Rin's route. I actually kept her for last since I loved her carefree and fun introduction in act 1. However, the rest of her plot didn't go the way I expected and ended up being a bit of a let down(still seemed better than Shizune's route though).

Okay it seems that I will be killed as soon as someone reads my comment but I don't care.

I didn't like katawa shoujo. Why? Well sure the setting was very interesting and I also liked the art.

But the stories were all in all just boring. And now kill me!

We all have our opinions :) IMO, the story/plot is very simple/basic but the characters make up for them. If you don't really feel anything for the characters, then you probably won't enjoy the VN.

If you don't really feel anything for the characters, then you probably won't enjoy the VN.

Well I liked hanako and lilly but it actually annoys me even more to read a boring route when I like the appropriate heroine.

It was the same back then with non-chan. She's just awesome but her route? Meh...

Everyone has their own personal likes and dislikes. I think Katawa is so good to me because of how much it made me think about something I'm not very familiar with at all. The typical slice of life genre usually ends up being boring to me. I don't watch much anime of that type, and manga with that as the theme just bores me to tears. I think it was a combination of the thought process behind putting myself into the main character's position(Health has never been my strong point), the good music, and the girls themselves, that really kept me interested.

I won't lie, it was the disabilities of each girl that brought me to the game. They give a unique perspective to the VN scene, both within an H-scene and without that made me go... hmmm how did they deal with this... or how will she do that. It's probably a little shallow to think this way, and it makes me feel a bit guilty, but that's how it is.

In the end however, I think it was a combination of skillful writing pulling just the right notes of emotion that bring a smile to my face when I think back about the game and the enjoyment I had playing it.

Fate/Stay Night. (well, finished the last route recently, picked it up after 4-5 months of not touching it at all)

Pretty good, very interesting plot. One major flaw in the main character, but other than all of the characters were well thought out. Most of the routes were great. UBW being the best by a good bit.

Saya no Uta. Excellent, although the H-scenes were a little incongruous (even if they were necessary). It was easily one of my favorite VNs along with Narcissu and Clannad, and I ended up writing ten pages waxing philosophic about the nature of humanity and beauty as connected to SnU.

Am currently two-thirds of the way done with F/SN, and I really enjoy the story.

Now that I think about it, I don't really dislike any VN I've read. Well, whatever.

Now that I think about it, I don't really dislike any VN I've read. Well, whatever.

There is one visual novel that I've read that I absolutely despised:

http://img853.imageshack.us/img853/2408/8183.jpg

I'm pretty sure the people who translated it were just trying to troll us all.