What is the last eroge you finished, and what do you think about it?

just finished sharin no kuni and its Fandisk...

ok I start with Himawari no Shoujo... its true interesting part begin in chapter 4. when I finished this VN... it's not leave much impression on me...good VN

then Yuukyuu no Shounenshoujo...hell yeah...after finished Aktusu Masaomi's route...it's totally change my view point to original one...that ending...

honestly I so damn curious...well...I guess it's best leave as it is...

btw my most favourite heroine in this VN is Touka.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finished Rewrite. Don't really want to write anything long because I mostly agree with what killer posted. I enjoyed most of the routes. The only route that I didn't really like is the Chihaya route. Like stated earlier, the negatives of this VN include: scenes dragging out too long, not a lot of "holy shit, this is epic" moments, and the production values really aren't that great. There are a lot of corners cut (a lot of people not being voiced, Inoue having no sprite, etc). That being said, it's still a VN you should definitely play. It's different from other Key works for sure and it has a pretty engaging plot. Also, play it for boobs. Gave it a 9/10 in the end. Definitely a very good VN despite a few flaws.

• 2 weeks later...
Just finished Chaos;Head and Steins;Gate.. And I LOVED THEM!

makise kurisu

already downloaded the game...but refrain myself for playing...I want to fully enjoy it...

but that translation project take so loooong...agghhh...I'm going to insane just thinking about it...

Record of Agarest War 2.

Before that, i finished Kamidori, which was a really fun game!

Then before that i finished Hyperdimension neptunia MK2 (Yea, it's an Erogenous game too! gotta adore the love scenes!)

http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/Neptunia_mk2_Cover_7283.jpg

I finished Amaranto yesterday, and it just wasn't that great.

It's a doujin VN with amateurish art and stupid plot that doesn't make any sense and heavily relies on ass pull. Amaranto's writer practically pulls out a bunny out of a hat every time a plot device or explanation is needed. It's poor writing right there.

I played it only because it's a shoujo-ai VN, a genre that is rarely being translated.

Edited by Gerard the Lone Wolf

The Last Eroge I finished was, Wanko to Kurasou. Got to admit the initial premise of it put me off it but I decided to ignore it and play it straight and man am I glad I did, I had a great time playing it, very emotional in some areas and also rather comical in others, trust me if you have the time to spare try read it, you won't forget it.

Normallly I would wait till I was completely done before popping in but I've been obsessing over kamidori for the last like month and I figured Finishing Yuela's and Serwai route was close enough lol. Adding together both play clocks I've sunk over 180 hours into it so far last time I devoted that much time into a single game it was in pursuit of the Platinum trophy for Skyrim on the ps3 lol. Needless to say I love it my only real problem with it is the stupid way it calculates exp I got so frustrated with the fact that a party member could kill something 10 or so levels higher than they are and they only get 5-10 xp for doing it.

It wasn't that big of an issue on my first run on yuelas route but when I started a NG+ to do serawi's route I broke down and downloaded the trainer cuz I had so many underleveled party members it was the only way I could get them to even be useable. Not to mention that bonus characters like hannah the priestess chick start at lvl 1 but are recruited so late in the game that even a frickin green putetto can one shot them to death.

On a side note the game scored some bonus points by giving boobs jiggly physics in otherwise static scenes lol

Finished Demonbane. I'd like to know how much kb of text was in total and how much of it were adjectives asd

Too redundant, but overall wasn't that bad imo. I could write a lot about it but I'm too lazy to do so... I'd say that art and sound were fine and that in the end I didn't dislike neither the characters nor their stories, but after a while I got pretty fed up.

p.s. I've got an unrelated question about Soul Link: are there bad endings with story or some sort of relevance that one should play?

Edited by Uzuki Sepia
Finished Demonbane. I'd like to know how much kb of text was in total and how much of it were adjectives asd

Too redundant, but overall wasn't that bad imo. I could write a lot about it but I'm too lazy to do so... I'd say that art and sound were fine and that in the end I didn't dislike neither the characters nor their stories, but after a while I got pretty fed up.

p.s. I've got an unrelated question about Soul Link: are there bad endings with story or some sort of relevance that one should play?

Greetings, you might want to check out bad endings number: 19 , 22 and 23 which are the bad endings for Sayaka, Yu, Aki routes. There is also bad endings that has extra cgs/h-scene if you're interested in that, here's the walkthrough if you don't already have Soul Link – walkthrough | Eroge Download

I don't usually get much time on the computer to sit for several hours parsing text and watching sex scenes anymore.

Just finished Sexy Demon Transformation!, and I have to say that as far as plot-thin as it was there were parts I did enjoy. Using demons' powers for sex? Hell yeah. It was pretty short, and the only route the developers missed was one with the newspaper club president. My favorite background music track was the one played during the ending sex scenes. It's a nice piece using a synthesized flute (I think it's a flute anyway).

Got done with MLA yesterday. Gave it a perfect score, it's just the most solid VN I've read so far. I can't find any faults with it unless I really nitpick some minor stuff.

What about the fact that you have to play an entire terrible game before you can play mla?