What is the last eroge you finished, and what do you think about it?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

two determined CONDOM-LIKE THINGS hunting you down relentlessly inside said anatomy

Life From The Perspective of a Sperm

I just remembered I still have yet to finish Kamidori... Ugh, 40 hours of grinding and I've still yet to do Yuela's route....

Ah... reminded me I have to reinstall it and start all over...after my laptop died last year and took all my Kamidori data with it. I was so close at finishing Yuela's route *cry*

Joined on the band wagon of Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou, yech just finished it as well

On the side note: I have no problem at all running this game on my Win7 laptop, It could be that I run it windowed. Who know

In summery

MDKB = no plot mindless bumper car fun with h-scenes

If you looking for good stroy here, you will have a bad time.

So shut off your brain and just enjoy comedy of it which is slight above average. Most of it is already anime cliche however.

Pro

- A lot of fetishes to choose from, twin tails tsundere, Armed maid, mech, Sword armed Nadeshiko, quiet girl, loli etc etc.

- Art work is great look a lot like those Eusually game, Well it is subsidiary....

- The mini game is not a common thing in the Eroge genre so it a plus

Con

- Story is your typical nukige stuff

- music is so so, except that catchy menu theme

- Not very long

- (minor complain) if you are defeated you have to goes through continue screen, they should have Retry option in the battle scene and instantly get back to the game

Personal note

My favorite is the twintails tsundere and that armed maid, but too bad there is too little story for them (actually for every characters)

and yes that Roboko instant kill skill is break the game so my best alternative would be Sword skill or your sister skill. They will not upset the game balance.

Final verdict

I will give it a

6.75/10

Guest loppez

ok i checked Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou.

2/10 jesus. this game is retarded. plot? in short: you go, you fight, you fuck a girl. amazing. what about minigames? nothing special. you can find something like by google - type platform game.

ok i checked Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou.

2/10 jesus. this game is retarded. plot? in short: you go, you fight, you fuck a girl. amazing. what about minigames? nothing special. you can find something like by google - type platform game.

Very true! This game is so disappointing.

And just look at that stupid place called VNDB, 98% of eroge listed there all look like this kind of shitty quality.

fiuh...just finished ever17...another excellent VN...

well...I wont bother about commented such as music and characters (of course the best is Yagami Coco)

the beginning of the plot is kinda tiresome BUT when I reach the true end...It's finally paid off...

Guest loppez

And just look at that stupid place called VNDB, 98% of eroge listed there all look like this kind of shitty quality.

you know, in my opinion this is sad true. it is almost impossible to find something like fate stay night, muv luv alternative (both vns with good story) or maji de watashi (good comedy with some romanse). 98% of vns suck ass hard.

Finally got back to VNs after a long time of studying for high school final exams

I just finished Muv Luv Extra, and it was neither great nor awful. There were many good jokes, and most of the characters were quite interesting (hated the class rep, loved Tama and Marimo). The story had its moments but still it was mostly pretty boring. Musics were mediocre but they got a lot better nearing the endings. One of those piano BGMs (don't know the name) was actually really awesome.

Probably the best thing of the game was the "bad" ending with Marimo. Srsly, that was one of the greatest h-scenes I've seen so far. It really made my masochist blood boil :rolleyes: (PLEASE tell me that there will be more "adventures" with Marimo in Unlimited and MLA Q.Q)

Despite the tedius parts it was a decent VN, so I'll give it 6,5/10

Edited by Mishagal
you know, in my opinion this is sad true. it is almost impossible to find something like fate stay night, muv luv alternative (both vns with good story) or maji de watashi (good comedy with some romanse). 98% of vns suck ass hard.

Yeah, and you know what, I just can't comprehend why translators wants to translate shitty game like that in the first place. I meant, look at Kozukuri Banchou, it sucks hard. What's the point of translating it? It's just a waste of time. Do they think we're stupid people who like retarded game or what? Go translate VN like Dies Irae or something. We want a better game.

Finally got back to VNs after a long time of studying for high school final exams

I just finished Muv Luv Extra, and it was neither great nor awful. There were many good jokes, and most of the characters were quite interesting (hated the class rep, loved Tama and Marimo). The story had its moments but still it was mostly pretty boring. Musics were mediocre but they got a lot better nearing the endings. One of those piano BGMs (don't know the name) was actually really awesome.

Probably the best thing of the game was the "bad" ending with Marimo. Srsly, that was one of the greatest h-scenes I've seen so far. It really made my masochist blood boil :rolleyes: (PLEASE tell me that there will be more "adventures" with Marimo in Unlimited and MLA Q.Q)

Hoho, MLA will be a life changing experience for you...

Yeah, and you know what, I just can't comprehend why translators wants to translate shitty game like that in the first place. I meant, look at Kozukuri Banchou, it sucks hard. What's the point of translating it? It's just a waste of time. Do they think we're stupid people who like retarded game or what? Go translate VN like Dies Irae or something. We want a better game.

Asking why they translate nukige is like asking why people translate hentai ovas. Everyone wants to fap, so they give you something to fap to.

And even translators can't always translate serious stuff...

Edited by Whitetragedy

hoho...

you got to see Unlimited first...

she's..totally awesome~ XD

Hoho, MLA will be a life changing experience for you...

shhh... XD

1st thing...you have no reasons to argue bout those vn's that they wanted to translate >.>

its their freedom of choice to do whatsoever they liked...

2nd, if you were insulted by amounts of nukige's that were translated..

why dont you spend time learning MOONRUNES and read VN's on your own without translation???

3rd..they aint retard..

they just did whatever they liked..

examples of a few good translators were like Ixrec and thenoobavenger..but..not many remained on the "service"

the only few retards were Aaeru and the guy you been responding to >.>

Guest loppez

1st thing...you have no reasons to argue bout those vn's that they wanted to translate >.>

its their freedom of choice to do whatsoever they liked...

2nd, if you were insulted by amounts of nukige's that were translated..

why dont you spend time learning MOONRUNES and read VN's on your own without translation???

3rd..they aint retard..

they just did whatever they liked..

examples of a few good translators were like Ixrec and thenoobavenger..but..not many remained on the "service"

the only few retards were Aaeru and the guy you been responding to >.>

i can not believe you are so stupid and it is so easy to troll you. whatever.

i dropped Koihime Musou. 4/10

Aiyoku no Eustia and Fate/hollow ataraxia are next on my list

i can not believe you are so stupid and it is so easy to troll you. whatever.

i dropped Koihime Musou. 4/10

Aiyoku no Eustia and Fate/hollow ataraxia are next on my list

troll me??

nah,,i know thats your possible 2nd account...

but..i react in a general manner...just in case he was another NEWBIES that is naive and dont know anything..

and i pity you

you should learn from switchy how to troll people if you badly need the lesson...

that said..im back to SB

Finished the 2 translated routes for Maman Kyoushitsu, very sweet I look forward to the other routes ^_^

Finished Taimanin Asagi.....yeah, the H scenes were pretty boring ;_;

Now reading Milky Holmes & re-reading Chaos;Head >.