What is the last eroge you finished, and what do you think about it?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little Busters

Good

-Very memorable game.

-Top tier graphics

-Unique mini games

-A variety of mini-games

-Unique heroines

-A lot of hidden routes/scenes/and events

-Many choices

-Great comedy(One of the few VN's that gave me non-stop laughing)

-Top tier music

-Serious moments are serious, funny moments are funny

-No H-scenes

Bad

-Starts off a bit slow (More comedy than serious plot at the start)

-Must finish all heroine routes before you can start the main route, where the truth lies

-Long - Not for people who wants to zip right through the VN

-No H-scenes

I rate my games on enjoyment, and this games deserves a 10/10. Took me two months, playing an hour or two every night. Kinda sad when I finished it. I think it's because I finish an in-game day every night, so it has led me to feel as if though I'm was living in the game world.

(All the voices were from the game)

Edited by Whitetragedy

I think that last VN I've finished was Sekien no Inganock. My opinion about it? Great piece of art but really hard and sometimes extremely annoying. Took me half a year to finish reading this... You know: reading and who knows how long break until next try (sometimes several VNs long).

What I liked:

- generally speaking good plot with several weaker points and unfinished threads I wanted to know more about but it pushed me forward without mercy and time to complain

- awesome graphics

- breathtaking soundtrack - I haven't found better VN OST yet (and there are only several better OSTs in my collection)

- the world - this was a thing that really forced me to come back to this game time after time: full of mysteries, full of pain, full of madness

What i didn't like:

- every time I closed this game I was feeling tired

- I had to stop playing several times because I felt that if I push a little further I'll drop this game forever.

I just finished Sharin no Kuni and it was pretty good. I can see why it is some people's favorite, which is why I decided to try it out. Some people said in was their favorite in the "what's your favorite eroge" thread thing. Wouldn't call it my favorite but it sucked me in to where I continuously played it as much as I can. I even got a 100% of it but that was just because I wanted to now what all the endings was like.

I'm probably gonna play the fandisc thing that it has, if it isn't too long. (How long is it compared to Sharin no kuni?) If it is then I'm gonna take a break from VNs for a while since I've been neglecting something else I started before playing it.

I'm probably gonna play the fandisc thing that it has, if it isn't too long.

If I remember right then the whole thing wasn't that long as long as you only go for the surprisingly good main route.

The other routes were stupid crap (h's ftw!) but what the heck, it's a fandisc after all right?

Finished kira kira it was ok.

Finished kira kira curtain call (IT SUCKED!) Don't play unless you like to have one person to go after.It's only filler I wished I didn't waist my time on it.Their is only like 5 choices in the whole game.The only thing good about it is you find out what happens to the main character in the last one but who cares!

Edited by Breakthrough

finished Sekien no Inganock, the story from the start to middle was.... well it's a O.K but the ending!!! yes "the ending" (spoiler!! watch out!!) i expect there would be some awsome battle and nice closing story when everythings is back to normal or good end. but the final battle was just....really bad, 4 click and it's over. then when u think that everything is going to be alright the story come to an end and realize that the main character is died as well.

but i just can't say this game is bad, i really love the BGM especially the inner voice BGM. the score is 7 out of 10 for me.

7AM. Just finished Tsukihime after playing all night through. I'm exhausted but I regret nothing! :D

Type Moon delivers. Even if the art of this game was a little weak, the simplicity of the music track worked perfectly for pulling out emotion, and the story and writing was just superb. Not going to write out a full review here, as spoilers tend to abound when I really let go and talk about a game I just finished(that and I'm really quite tired, might write it up tomorrow, or I might just let it pass and go dive into the next game).

Tsukihime gets an easy 8/10 overall, most of what it lacks comes from the art that is showing it's age. And I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great VN experience.

I do warn you however, the game is LONG one of the longest VN's I've played so far with all routes completed. So be ready for some long nights, and babbling on in an eroge forum after meeting the dawn sun. :D

Edited by Haika
I just finished Sharin no Kuni and it was pretty good. I can see why it is some people's favorite, which is why I decided to try it out. Some people said in was their favorite in the "what's your favorite eroge" thread thing. Wouldn't call it my favorite but it sucked me in to where I continuously played it as much as I can. I even got a 100% of it but that was just because I wanted to now what all the endings was like.

I'm probably gonna play the fandisc thing that it has, if it isn't too long. (How long is it compared to Sharin no kuni?) If it is then I'm gonna take a break from VNs for a while since I've been neglecting something else I started before playing it.

As someone else mentioned, just do the main route and skip all the extra hentai scenes... they're just fan service and really don't add anything at all... the main route is a really good prequel type story. I really enjoyed it. The route isn't all that long.. i forgot exactly but it was probably the length of 1 chapter in Sharin no Kuni.... nonetheless you should check it out.

• 2 weeks later...

whew, Just finished DEARDROPS. And I must say I'm quite pleased. Awesome Music. Awesome Storyline. Overall the visuals were great. H-scenes and ero content was a bit lacking but I think the other parts really make up for it. I highly recommend it to others, and I think it's a prime candidate for an anime somewhere down the line(or so at least I'm hoping).

Now I just need to focus and finish up G-Senjou no Maou before I start something new.

whew, Just finished DEARDROPS. And I must say I'm quite pleased. Awesome Music. Awesome Storyline. Overall the visuals were great. H-scenes and ero content was a bit lacking but I think the other parts really make up for it. I highly recommend it to others, and I think it's a prime candidate for an anime somewhere down the line(or so at least I'm hoping).

Now I just need to focus and finish up G-Senjou no Maou before I start something new.

Mhmm, finished Ddrops 2 and i must say...DAM THE RIHO ENDING, @!#!#$%#$$@!$$$%#$%#$%#$%. o_o, the actual main problem i had with it is the lack of effort into the side character routes...it was like 2 ingame days and done...crappily.

Yeah the inconsistancies between the Deardrops routes in length really is a bit off. However I think it's better that they did it this way than trying to stretch them out just to match length. Kanade and Riho's routes were the longest, and I think the best. I was pleasantly surprised at how much I enjoyed Yayoi's route as well, even though it was short. However... Rimu's route seemed overly random and just kind of thrown together with little to no depth.

i just finished kamidori on yuelas route, it is pretty good, but the story is lacking but i guess its unfair to compare it with muv-luv alternative or FSN and such >.

Yeah I'm still playing Kamidori from time to time as well. I finished Serawi's route, and am working my way through Yuela's. However with a game as strong in the gameplay elements as Kamidori it's difficult to feel completely finished with it.

Edited by Haika

I took my time, and even taking breaks from it cause I bored, but The President is my Girlfriend is a good one. Nothing special, very nice art with many amusing scenes and characters but thats pretty much all there is to it. Just a nice, fun eroge to waste some time on.

Muv-Luv & Muv-Luv Alternative

The story is great, i am impress how much CG effect and CG.

I almost dehydration because of that game....:'(

muv-luv is the best :D!!! its also the highest rated VN in vndb.org, so it's gonna be hard to find a vn thats pure story that can top muv-luv

Lol what a coincidence.... just finished Muv Luv Alternative as well :) I probably spent 100+ hours on Muv luv Extra + Unlimited + Alternative. Alternative was just great. I was a bit disappointed with the ending but i didn't think it was terrible. The production was just outstanding.... things like the characters mouths moving while speaking, the atmosphere of the entire VN... it was fantastic. Still gets a 10 out of 10 in my book.