What is the last eroge you finished, and what do you think about it?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Finished this game called Yabai something or other a couple of weeks ago and it goes down as the worst eroge I had the displeasure of seeing. Was gonna uninstall it and call it a day but my curiosity forced me to finish it and I regret all the time I spent on it.

God awful pointless story that just gave you the run around

3 endings which were all bad endings, 2 of which made no sense

Longest H scenes I have ever seen in a eroge(even for a nukige) and the dialog dragged on

I would like to say there was literally nothing good about this game but the music was good... and that's it. I'll be more careful about what I choose now but I am 125% positive that nothing will ever top this as worst eroge I've experienced.

Finished this game called Yabai something or other a couple of weeks ago and it goes down as the worst eroge I had the displeasure of seeing. Was gonna uninstall it and call it a day but my curiosity forced me to finish it and I regret all the time I spent on it.

God awful pointless story that just gave you the run around

3 endings which were all bad endings, 2 of which made no sense

Longest H scenes I have ever seen in a eroge(even for a nukige) and the dialog dragged on

I would like to say there was literally nothing good about this game but the music was good... and that's it. I'll be more careful about what I choose now but I am 125% positive that nothing will ever top this as worst eroge I've experienced.

ok, first of all. it was not a waste of time, because you posted about it in this thread. Now people who see your post will think twice about playing it.

Secondly, can you give me a link to that vn on vndb?

you say its the worst..have you played harem party?

MGQ3 completed. I liked it a lot, it has the best story out of the nukiges I've read so far. The fights were quite repetitive but otherwise there's very few things I disliked. One thing that REALLY made me mad was

when they said all the time that spiders=incests :mad:

Next, I think I'll go for a toptier story VN. Should I pick Higurashi or Steins;Gate?

• 2 weeks later...

alright i finished 2 visual novels(well actually 4, but the other two are 5-10 minute long vn's)

Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete - This one had a good start, it was animated partially, had nice art and i thought it would be a nice read. But it turned out to be rather..boring, for the lack of a better term. A lot of people were complaining about too much glider details, but for me it was not just that. Some of the dialogues(or monologue) made no sense to me, and some of them felt really cheap like "you can do anything if you believe in your uh..true heart"(not a dialogue in the game, just an example). Then there were the translation mistakes. I am telling you guys, i would have literally dropped this vn if it weren't for the Restoration patch which restored sex scenes. For all that fuss about "all ages", this game has some really bad translation mistakes that even an amateur like me can detect. Especially in Ageha route, but not limited to.

The music was nice. The artwork was nice too. Such a shame the story had to be this way. The h scenes were of moderate length and sometimes they were long. I really liked the UI(the mouse shortcuts thing was innovative). What else...i think i might be somewhat interested in the fandisc, if only for Hotarou route.

Most disappointing of all was Kanako. She was supposed to be in her underwear!! why was she wearing a dress?!! http://i.imgur.com/qyfIZXf.jpg

Muv-Luv Alternative Chronicles Vol.1 - I took a break from konosora to play this one. And i was reminded once again of the quality of muv luv alternative. The game has 3 routes or 3 stories - the aftermath of unlimited(first part), alternative related chicken divers and rain dancers. If you have played Muv luv alternative, then i would highly recommend you read this.

She was supposed to be in her underwear!! why was she wearing a dress?!! http://i.imgur.com/qyfIZXf.jpg

That's pretty funny. Maybe the translator/editor thought it'd be alright to call her naked even though they decided to put her in that dress. Because... um... cleavage... I guess? No?... No.

"No one will really care about this detail". Maybe that's what they thought.

Good to hear that MLA Chronicles is worthwhile btw.

• 2 weeks later...
Makes me kinda jaelous considering that I didn't finish anything the last 5 months.

Well considering 5 months was about how long my computer was fucked up and I chewed through those due to withdrawal I'd say we're about even lol

you know the age of consent in japan is like 13 or some shit, right?

Woo Hoo I get to delve into the bottomless pit of useless facts I call a brain! I know the Japanese criminal code considers 13 as age of consent but Individual Prefectures are allowed to enforce their own age limit since Prefecture law usually overrides federal and many of upped it 18 :)

Moving on to the subject of people recording and posting their VNs play through vids online there was guy on xvideo.com who posted play throughs of at least a dozen Eroge. It was mostly Zyx/G-collection titles like Sagara Family, Do you like Horny Bunnies 1 and 2 and Virgin Roster. Wierd thing was the text was japense but the visuals weren't censored never could figure out how that worked lol

I just finished Kamidori recently. Easily one of my top 3 RPG VNs I've ever played. Probably top 10 overall, out of the over 200 I've played. Loved the different characters and music, but what really made it for me was the replay value. There is new content 3 runthroughs into the game, which is fucking impressive. If you don't log 200 hours on it minimum, you've done Kamidori wrong.

So after a VN-Break I started playing 999 and finished it today. For me it was a straight 9/10, I loved the story and also the gameplay elements...my biggest annoyment would be the unchangable text speed...damn was that slow...still great read, I definetly suggest for others to read it,too.

So after some nagging from a certain Person, I started reading Sharin no Kuni and have to say,that I quite liked it. The story was quite captivating and the music,though simple was quite good imo. So with that being said I give it a 9.3/10 :)

After that I presumed to read the Main Route of the Fan-Disc(as I was told the rest is only H-scene`s+slice and life) and this particular story was quite a nice finish to the Sharin Saga,even though...it had some similarities with a particular story of the Main game itself...well for this route only I would give a good 9/10.

Done with Steins;Gate. It was a very nice read, I'm really interested in time traveling and all the other space/time-related stuff in physics. [bragging] If I didn't start studying medicine this autumn [/bragging], I'd probably want to become a researcher of that subject.

Music was OK, graphics were good (the eyes annoyed me a bit, though) and the story was excellent. What surprised me was that some scenes were quite brutal.

Okabe strangling Moeka for example

Overall: 9.5/10 (~10, masterpiece). Takes place #3 on my list of best VNs.

I finished Air. It was beautiful. The game is divided into 3 segments - Dream, Summer, and Air. I loved the game as i love other KEY vn's. The music is as good as any other KEY vn (i.e excellent). The art is a bit outdated, but the game is aged. The characters are cute, especially misuzu who was my favorite in this vn. Misuzu chin fighto!

The ending of Air route revealed stuff which had some similarities with the story of rewrite(which i have read previously). The protagonist is also voiced by the same person who voiced kyosuke in lb, i loved that and his attitude.

I recommend all who love KEY vn's like rewrite or clannad, to give this vn called Air a reading. You might get a bit tired of the lengthy common route which isn't quite as funny as other KEY vn's(humor is subjective so forgive me if i offend your taste), but make sure you finish it. There is a mystery that is only revealed later on

I hope to see the Air anime now..