What is the last eroge you finished, and what do you think about it?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished reading fault milestone one and two side:above.

So the first one was good. You get to read alot of the main character's past, but the rest was thrilling enough.

Now for the second. They really did a much better job at everything compared to the first one, like the scenes, storytelling, pacing and all that.

The cg's are also very beautiful.

Their main goal now could be if they added voices aswell, but making voices to a vn is not very easy in general.

I'd say i'll recommend this for any fantasy related fans out there. it's also not that long so you might just have one-two days of hard reading.

P.S. I won't rate this with numbers, but let's just say it waay better than that other Sakura shit i've been talking so much about. (I seriously hate cock teasing vns that doesn't have h scenes in it but fuck that)

• 3 months later...

I just finished G-senjou no Maou, and I think it was very well story. Not including boring piece of life shit what I don't really like, I got a 'lot' of fun. I've been reading the story for months, with breaks ofc. Anyways, I liked mind games and criminal plot. There is many characters (worst or most annoying one is Tsubaki), every of them has its own personality type, not that much reminding of well known schemes. I really liked classical music thing in it, but producers should put real pieces as soundtracks, in my opinion. Well, I found myself a bit empty inside when I finished it. Anyways, maybe I'll read something else other day, now it's time to move on to more useful literature.

Greetings guys.

• 3 weeks later...

I finished KNS 2 alittle while ago. I give it 8 out of 10. 1 point mainly because they pushed the incest thing wayyy too hard. It could be just my western beliefs but IMO they could have slacked just a little. 2. I may have not caught it if they said it in the story, but I felt like they didn't setup for KNS 3 very well. I mean the taste you got of Toko should have happened at the end not in the middle.

• 7 months later...

I've been awat for a while finished at least a dozen vn's but in the interest of not turning the post into an epic word vomit covering them all at once I'll just stick to the most recent one for now come back later for the rest.

Polished off ML Alternative Chronicles 1 and 2 first one or more specifically "A Day After episode 00" was kinda meh I mean it took me longer to download and install it than it did to actually sit through so it didn't leave much of an impression ADA 01 from Chronicles 2 was soooooooo much better. Long enough to actually get emotionally invested and the seriousness of the JP/US alliance drama was peppered with enough levity so as to not bog itself down, it was also a great story because.....MARIMO-CHAN!! I was initially confused by her being you know...alive since like so many my psyche was scarred by what happened in Alternative then I remembered ADA continues from Ultimate not Alternative proper but that aside it was nice to see her again and being a strong symbol to her troops and even having sway with the disgruntled refugees

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished Cannonball from Liar-soft

I just finished up Cannonball from Liar-soft the plot was decent reminiscent of Outlaw Star which is one of my favorite anime's so thats what drew me in at first. Route I was better than Route II if only because the whole Baldanders backstory was more interesting. The racing gameplay was incredibly tedious after a while even using Cheat engine to rig them in my favor but I soldiered through. I will say it's a while since I played anything so H heavy too I mean Fil ends up dick deep in someone in the first 10 minutes lol and it stays pretty frequent throughout tho admittedly you do have to work for several of them but I was using cheat engine so I won every bet anyway. Most scenes were pretty good and I kinda appreciated the times when they separated the girls moaning and squealing in a different window so that it didn't bog down Fils internal narrations. There were a few scene's that I found hard to stomach namely Higgs, THYKKO, and Dual. Merc The witch was small and "youthful" sure but in a classic loli sense by those 4 went way beyond Loli and felt more like pedo. You could argue THYKKO amd the twins being robots as an excuse to make it o.k. but the latter's scenes the was made even more disturbing by their admission the old man apparently gets off on watching them specifically because they look child like. THYKKO being a robot didn't help much either since she says her sexual functions were designed specifically to service soldiers in the field with her body. Higgs might have been a hateful psychotic little troll but she was still very clearly a child. I think they even specifically point it out a few times and they just reinforced it in her scene by dressing her up and her using the "big brother" "big sister" honorifics.

All that aside I did enjoy it more than the those icky feeling parts

• 4 months later...

finished 11eyes a while ago. It was a interesting visual novel. The story had a certain depth to it. Some of the characters were good too. The protagonist ruins it for me though, and the pace is very slow in the start. I really hated those high school episodes at the start(for the first 50% of the vn). 7/10!

• 5 weeks later...

noble works was good. first route i read was sena well actuually it was the black haired heroine that one was pretty good but i didnt finish that one. sena route was a little annoying because shes always pretending that the main character's a molester or something but the hidden route was pretty cool too bad they didnt finish that route or it was just short.

shiny days was amazing however. i love the plots the routes the shifts in the story the characters (especially the cheeky kokoro.) it was just as good if not better than school days hq i just love how overflow makes the routes so unique and interesting

recommend them both highly

I finished The house in fata morgana. Such an amazing experience. 10/10. What do i like about it? The story, the music, the characters. There are no voices though, but its okay because you'd rather listen to the music than the voices.

the pace is very slow in the start. I really hated those high school episodes at the start(for the first 50% of the vn). 7/10!

im currently reading 11 eyes, and i agree with this one, reading through those daily life school scenes where kinda a chore to read.

but the other parts are surely entertaining..

noble works was good. first route i read was sena well actuually it was the black haired heroine that one was pretty good but i didnt finish that one. sena route was a little annoying because shes always pretending that the main character's a molester or something but the hidden route was pretty cool too bad they didnt finish that route or it was just short.

i like noble works myself, but i was disappointed with the shortness of the hidden heroine route too, i guess it was just a bonus.

and i also with they could've chosen senjou or the high class maid as a hidden heroine :p

• 1 month later...

I finished a route in Chrono Clock, specifically Michiru's.

I haven't completed the game, but I can't help but feel attached to her. It's really fucking odd but I'm just really upset that I'm done with her storyline and H-scenes. This one heroine has actually explained to me why I tend to side with the girls in anime with either long or black hair.

All in all, I'm attached to her character, both in appearance and personality, and I'm really upset that she isn't a real person, disregarding her relationship with the protagonist.

Edit:

I JUST finished D.D.'s route, and I'm feeling a sense of loss, but I'm also happy...

Edited by BeeDeePee
  • 4 months later...