Visual Novel Recommendations for me.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I got my bandwidth back! I have been busy for the past few days... hopefully I will get free soon!

P.S Someone from Australia is my only peer for the torrent download at the moment, the max speed I get is 30 kbps (my internet's max is 390 kbps), will be waiting for new peers with better connection speeds!

cant wait until we get the nbn a.k.a fiber optics. than we will be able to compete with the rest of the world!

I know my friend, I know all about NBN and the internet in the suburb areas of AUS. One of my best friends is a aussie :)

P.S forgot to mention that I got peers from brazil and US! Download completed :) . Will play the games when I have time

Edited by ThePervert
Added P.S
  • 1 month later...

An update, first of all, sorry for no response for 2 months :(

Lots of stuff going on, got busy with work... I think I have some free time now. Lets see how long will I stay this time :)

Ok, I have finished playing "Forbidden Love with My wife's sister". It was a so-so novel, nothing special about it. Here is the basic story: Your wife's sister seduces you and both of you fuck without letting your wife finding out your affair.

I am thinking of playing Boob Wars (1) now, I have seen really good reviews about it!

That's it for today, hope to see you guys soon :)

boobs wars 2 is a big improvement over 1. also boob wars 2 is just the same premise a.k.a big vs flat so i would play the 2nd one first and skip the first. not to say the 1st game is shit its just kinda meh... i would give it a 5/10 as for boobs wars 2 i would rate it 8/10

• 2 months later...

Hmm,... Yeah, I have all of the games on the waiting list, I will try downloading the games on the waiting list and some other eroges I have found on the web.

In this meanwhile, can anyone recommend me something which contains downblouse, nipslip or such as "oops"/"eechi" moments? I would love to have a look at them :D

P.S Its been a while, happy late new year!