Message for all Steam users of the Forum

Alright, let's get down to business, shall we?

Now, it's come to my attention that the date of expiration for all coupon received over that Hellish week we called "Super Server Crashing laggy ass Download Speed Holiday Sale Palooza" or "Holy Sh*t! NEED MOAR COAL!!1!1one!1!eleven!1" (aka the Steam holiday sales) is coming up within the next week. So, I don't know about most of you guys, but I've still got unused coupons, and quite frankly I'm probably not even going to use mine. That's why I'm here getting to word out to anyone on Steam who would like my coupons or just to anyone in general who didn't realize that the expiration date was coming up soon.

So, I currently have:

-50% Any game developed by Nordic Games

-33% Any Valve published game

-Guest pass for Killing Floor x 2 (Time of "full trial" in unlisted)

I really don't care if someone wants everything or nothing, I'd rather just give it to someone else who might use it.

If you're interested, just post here or send me a message to my steam account (Soldier of Faith [Herp Derp]).

If anyone else wants to trade off coupons or just give them away like me, then feel free to post as well.

Same here, i've got a -33% Valve published game coupon and 2 Guest Passes for Killing Floor. Are there any good games made by Nordic? Otherwise i'll want that one :p

Can't really do anything with those killing floor passes, and i wanted to use that -33% valve coupon for HALF LIFE 3! :p

Same here, i've got a -33% Valve published game coupon and 2 Guest Passes for Killing Floor. Are there any good games made by Nordic? Otherwise i'll want that one :p

Can't really do anything with those killing floor passes, and i wanted to use that -33% valve coupon for HALF LIFE 3! :p

Well, the rule with the coupons is that usually the higher the discount the lower quality the games/ the less money you get a discount for(EX: 33% off of 20$ valve game = 13.40 $ ; 50% off of 10$ Nordic game = 5$).

But anyway, right now I'm looking at the Nordic games page and the "best" games I see here are Painkiller: Black Edition and Spell Force 2: Gold edition. The first one is more of a zombie shooter type and the other is an RPG I think.

I can heartily recommend Spell Force 2. It's an RPG with RTS base building and unit recruitment that should be good for a hundred hours of fun, especially if it includes all the expansions.

It's quite well made, but it never got the attention it deserved because it was made primarily for the German market and wasn't marketed properly in the rest of the world.

Bonus: much of the armor for females is of the chainmail bikini type, so you can whore around while you save the world.

Edited by Melancholic
Thanks soldier of faith for the -50% nordic coupon, spellforce 2 is pretty good, it's a mix between old skool rpg's (which i like) and basebuilding & unit creating rts. Nice combo, really interesting game.

No problem buddy, just glad that you're enjoying it :p honestly I haven't had too much time lately to play my games, so it's good that you'll get a lot of fun out of it.