Muv Luv Steam Edition (Degica)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There's a steam generic crack that might work, I could link it to you and you could try to see if it works with it? Root Double used it, if you want to pick it up yourself, just download it from there, you are looking for "steam_api.dll", it could work like it worked for Root Double.

If the Root Double' ones doesn't work then we will have to wait ... By the way, I think it's not fully released yet, there's like 3 parts to Muv Luv and the last one "Alternative" isn't yet available ... And no 18+ version has been released so I think we should wait until that becomes available, I think that it will be DRM-free when the 18+ patched version comes.

• 2 months later...

I can't believe all this time later and it is impossible to find this game anywhere.

Someone, please set Muv Luv (Steam version) free!

This is also the first game I want to download on principal, so it's really bumming me out that every visual novel in the past several years is torrentable EXCEPT this game >:[

(And yes, it must be the Steam version)

Is it possible to set up some kind of bounty for this? I'd be more than happy to pay someone to do this. The very important thing is that Age doesn't see my money. And hopefully no one elses ever.

Did Age do something wrong? xD By the way, with "paying someone to do this", did you mean cracking, not buying? Ivan would crack it if he had the files but nobody's uploaded them yet. So somebody needs to buy it before Ivan would be able to crack it.

sad still waiting :p

I was thinking of buying it but it's a bother since the 18+ edition cannot be bought off from Steam ... And I don't know if I can buy from Denpasoft from my country. And there's somebody that might have it but I don't know if he will upload it for us.

• 2 weeks later...

Same here. The H-scenes (at least for Muv-Luv Extra) are generally derided as bad filler, which is why a lot of people prefer the all ages version of Extra.

Unlimited and Alternative had some cut violence for the JP All-Ages versions, but otherwise they're trying to reintegrate that back into the English release. So overall the 18+ patch doesn't really add anything of importance.