Do you have a friend/friends who are also into eroge/VNs?

How many IRL friends do you have that also play eroge/VNs?  

53 members have voted

1. 1. How many IRL friends do you have that also play eroge/VNs?

• None; you are the lone protagonist of your life with no supporting characters
    • One; you have exactly one friend who shares in your tastes
    • 2-3; you have two or three friends who also play (one is most likely comic relief)
    • 4 or more; you're a member of a group of eroge lovers

Looks like the poll is leaning ever closer to the 'none' choice, but there's decent resistance coming from the other three categories combined lol.

Come to think of it, I do have one friend who I can see playing eroge. He's had a huge library of manga ever since middle school, including many perverted ones (his parents bought him a lot of stuff without investigating it at all lol), but I don't think he wouldn't be patient enough to stick around with one story for 10-30 hours. I've never asked if he even likes hentai, but I would be surprised if he didn't.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well first off I never had many friends to begin with. Probrably due to the fact I move alot and I'm interested in things most people aren't and I'm shy around new people and there isn't anything that's interesting outside of my room.

Also I just moved to a whole new state around 6 months ago and I still haven't really met anyone.

Short version, I'm all alone T-T.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

wtf??? am i the only one who does'nt have many or *any* friends just becasue i have a too-awesome hobby? somehow i just cant accept people who does'nt share 2D interests as "friend" - i only have an acquaintance relationship with my male classmates(they just make me play cards all day *sob* sob* , female classmates? go to hell .

I.have.none....*sob*

maybe my sister but, she's far away from me now, and she can't even set the locale to japanese properly....maybe I'll teach her when I have some time off my University..

umm, come to think of it, there is one. a senior, he came to me and ask "do you like hentai game?". at that moment I already played a bunch of Eroge and VN...so we chat a bit about the H-scene is just a bonus, about how we only played for the story...and then I asked him what was he plays that time. "True Love"...I always skipped it when downloading from Erogedownload...

Just one, all the others doesnt know that I watch Hentai and stuff.

-I love the girl in the ur avatar Kamidori

I know her, but can't remember where and her name

Edited by RJei
  • 5 weeks later...