1. 1. how long do you think a eroge should be

• 1 hour
    • 3 hours
    • 5 hours
    • 10 hours
    • 15 hours
    • 20 hours
    • 30 hours

Nothing in this world lasts forever moron. It's complete stupidity to want anything inevitably fated to end to last forever. That being said, I prefer anything that lasts a short while, is completed fully, and then dies.

Love can last until both individuals die, and longer depending on your theory of the universe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It REALLY depends how the plot develops.

Some VNs like Suika were extremely boring for me, this one in particular really had a lot of things to develop and an interesting premise, but the real plot is not properly explained and everything just does not make sense after all.

Some others about the same lenght as Suika (10-30 hours), could explain everything and I never got bored while playing it (Chaos;Head, Katahane, and Symphonic Rain as some examples).

Even some really short ones can be boring if there is no real plot (or good H-Scenes, if it happens to be a nukige).

I think I will vote for 20h just because my favourite ones are about this lenght.

30+ is preferred for me, granted I would hope that there is some semblance of great characters, story, or plot with a game this long.

I've enjoyed very short nukige with little plot to speak of, and I have enjoyed very long ones with GREAT characters. But I have also played short ones with very little sex that I found extremely boring, the same with long ones with only a few sex scenes. The same has happened in reverse.

I prefer longer games is all, I don't think the actual length has anything with how good the story, characters, plot, or sex is. If I find it entertaining and/or enjoyable for any of these three reasons I'll keep playing, and I want to keep playing.

I would want to play a game that is only 10 hours, but I like experiences to last a bit longer than that is all.