hey all!

You might remember me!

We've created a discord server for erogegames so we can hang out with eachother!

If you've been sleeping under a rock for the past few months and have no idea what Discord is, don't worry!

Discord is comparable to teamspeak, It has it's voice channels and text channels. But it's incredible lightweight(it can even be used from the browser with no sign up) with great sound quality.

It focuses more on the social aspect, Like adding friends, and using group calls.

It's being updated quite regularly and has been my standard voip solution for a few months now. Be gone with the curse that is skype!

If you want to dowload the client use the following link: https://discordapp.com/

To join the Erogegames channel, use the following link: Discord this will automatically join the Erogegames channel!

If you have any suggestions for voice/text channels, pm me or a moderator(currently Alfadios and Hawkins)

Edited by hyromaru
  • 1 month later...

I don't know have anyone brought it up but bigsisterloverlol wants a tag of big sister i don't mind if there is or not so i thought of mention it and before you ask me i don't know am i going to help him with his campaign for asking for a tag of big sister so i just thought of bring it up and let you decide to either get or add a tag of big sister or don't add a tag of big sister. and see what do you think & before you ask what are my thoughts here are my thoughts as a straight guy myself.

I don't care what tag it is as long as the game is any good,as long as the anime is any good & as long as the manga is any good & if you want me to include my thoughts of doujinshi,magazines,comics & such then feel free to ask or let me know and I'll gladly share my thoughts of it or how i feel about it if you want me to :).

Edited by Cloud87
  • 2 weeks later...

We've got a lot more users now!

eec7d64063.jpg

We also have a bot now which can assign you a role/color.

The commands are:

.lsar - For a list of self assignable roles

.iam rolename - Assign yourself this role

.iamnot rolename - unassigned for this role

We are adding more roles, But for now you can atleast be an Onii-chan!

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Hey there, our discords are pretty much private these days, but we now have a Guilded.gg for the public! 

Not officially an EG gathering, but those who are still alive on EG post-2016 will be around here as well, so if you wanna talk about eroge, visual novel, or need anything else feel free to join!

https://www.guilded.gg/r/zzJjMr7opR?i=40a1PlRd

Of course this is just a fancy server, but there is always the forum and the shoutbox itself which I lurk almost everyday. If you have an EG account, come to the shoubox~

Edited by kn1000a