• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thank you very much, and especially thank you for compressing it in 7zip to 2.57 GB (the full game is like 5+ GB) ... I thought about cracking it with a generic crack but unfortunately the game is using a 64-bit steam api so it's not convenient for generic Steam crack that I usually use ... Nevermind, I made it work in SmartSteamEmu ... Here's some pics:

Untitled.jpg Untitled2_4.jpg Untitled3_1.jpg

hi pogba, have you tried playing it? is it playable without applying crack?

I cannot find an appropriate crack for this visual novel but I managed to make it playable using SmartSteamEmu, it isn't particularly hard to setup ... Though I don't know if this visual novel is worth all the trouble, I have heard the translation wasn't very good with this one ... and no 18+ content ... But I guess I will play it anyway xD

Edit: Forget what I said about translation ... It's not bad as I thought it would be, aside from some grammar mistakes and maybe typos here and there, I didn't find anything major so far to bother me ... Granted, I only spent like an hour or two reading it but if it stays on this quality, I will be okay xD ... Also, I have read some reviews, the 18+ content isn't really important for this VN from what I have gathered on the net.

Edited by TakiMinase