Need help to find a really lewd game!

• 1 month later...

Euphoria? Bit strong for some though, Eroge? It has some "shitty" moments though to call it that but usually only one or two per route. Imouto Paradise has some interesting content as well (And the weirdest way to ever get to harem route?) Starless? The intimate moments are pretty lengthy though, tons of text to where you could probably fit in some smaller length VN's in the time it would take to read all of that. :D

Many of the older Jast licenses were a bit less tame current ones too, translation quality varied a bit though.

(Though nothing is ever going to beat Mangagamer and it's first two years with partial machine translations possibly being more legible.)

VNDB has a pretty good list of tags as well if there's something in particular you are looking for.

https://vndb.org/v2762

(Many titles appear to be using the original Japanese name which well some of the English licenses are a bit original in their re-naming, Suck My Dick or Die! from MangaGamer being one notable example though the original name is pretty strong too I suppose with something like Rape Guerrilla Commando or what it was. :D )

"shitty" moments

I think there is another VN with "shitty" moments, but the great thing about it is that there is options in both games to censor it (or omit it, don't know which). I like that they warn you at least. Nothing worse than getting really invested in a VN and then it is filled with a fetish that you aren't a particular fan of.