Most Annoying Character In Any Eroge

Ok lets start this off. The most annoying character I have came across is Sophie in Harem Party. She just comes across as a idiot can't do anything herself, clingy, and expects everything done for her. It just makes me want to slap her :mad:

Does anyone agree with me or can you suggest someone worse?

06.jpg

Pic related it's her

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you suggest someone worse?

Oh yeah, take a look at THIS little motherfucker. He's stupid, not funny and totally useless.

Seriously, words aren't enough to explain my hate towards him.

He's definitely the worst character I've ever seen!!! Thx for reading my comment.

hiroshi_doit.jpg

Shiro [...] from Fate/Stay Night.

You definitely loved the dead ends, didn't you? I actually hated him too btw. He was in my eyes

just a "Oh, women shouldn't fight." bitch. Hell I didn't even like saber or sakura that much.

For me the most awesome char of f/sn was somehow kerei, the priest.

faurego6.jpg

Edited by OneManArmy

So far, my most hated character is definitely Shinji. He annoys you for just long enough to cause problems, then when he's finally gone, the things he did are still causing problems. Then when the next route begins, he's f*cking back to mess with you again!

On a side note, I actually really like Shirou, but it sounds like I might be the minority here? This is surprising to me.

^ Ryu and One.

Yeah, after thinking its mostly Shinji but, Shiro is on the list. Don't feel so much hate or annoyed at idiots but, yeah I am annoyed at him and his BS. Can't think of any others at the moment.

My thoughts after playing the game:

Shinji:mad: = this guy is an A## h###

Shiro -____- = CAN I GET LELOUCH from code geass OR SOME OTHER HERO IN HERE?

because of NORIO WAKAMOTO -- cannot deny that that voice is amazing

Hey seriously, nothing against wakamoto coz he's awesome. But hiroshi as a character, crap.

FRIGGING ANTOINETTE FROM YUME MIRU KUSURI

Oh yeah, she was also ridiculous. But don't forget the other heroine...Mrs Anal.

I actually really like Shirou, but it sounds like I might be the minority here?

Nah, the haters are usually just a little bit faster in writing things. Believe me, most of the people like him.

And just now I remember another annoying char, Kenji from katawa shoujo.

Edited by OneManArmy

^ I'm still playing YUME MIRU KUSURI....but, yeah I hate her a lot for what she did to Aeka.

But, I don't find her really annoying as a character in the game. More hate less annoyed. If that makes sense. She has pretty good character development, A b**** nonetheless. Sadness aside I am still going to finish the other routes. Good opinion though.:)

Haven't finished katawa shoujo either, I just saw him as a blind guy....is he really that annoying?

Nope, I don't really hate Shiro...just annoyed.

Edited by Slasherturtle

I agree that Sophie from Harem Party can be annoying, that voice alone makes me want to drag my fingernails over a chalkboard to drown it out. I can also understand Chousen as a canidate for the list.

However the one that imediately comes to mind to me is the Amira from Monster Girl Quest. Not only is she a reverse naga lamia or whatever, but she's drawn like a 2 yr old, keeps getting thrown into your face all the time, and she's not even funny. The game takes some focus to get into for me in the first place, and everytime that thing shows up it really throws me off. -.-

aue0kh.jpg

I agree that Sophie from Harem Party can be annoying, that voice alone makes me want to drag my fingernails over a chalkboard to drown it out. I can also understand Chousen as a canidate for the list.

However the one that imediately comes to mind to me is the Amira from Monster Girl Quest. Not only is she a reverse naga lamia or whatever, but she's drawn like a 2 yr old, keeps getting thrown into your face all the time, and she's not even funny. The game takes some focus to get into for me in the first place, and everytime that thing shows up it really throws me off. -.-

[ATTACH=CONFIG]992[/ATTACH]

This i hate that supposed to be-moe Sophie bitch from Harem Party, i couldn't stand her voice.

Amira. Comic relief that definetly gone wrong in some part of development stage.

One of the assholes I hate most is Soma from Eien no Aselia – Kono Daichi no Hate de (Akitsuki Shun being a close second).

Following them in no specific order are: Xavier(Sengoku Rance), Chousen, Shinji, Matou Zouken, and any other character who raped or tried to rape a heroine(or side character female)

One of the assholes I hate most is Soma from Eien no Aselia – Kono Daichi no Hate de (Akitsuki Shun being a close second).

On a side note, I really want to play the full adult version of Aselia. Really wish it would get translated someplace. /derail.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]992[/ATTACH]

I'm still waiting for an Amira sex scene. Mostly because it would be hilarious :rolleyes:

Ok lets start this off. The most annoying character I have came across is Sophie in Harem Party. She just comes across as a idiot can't do anything herself, clingy, and expects everything done for her. It just makes me want to slap her :mad:

Does anyone agree with me or can you suggest someone worse?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]921[/ATTACH]

Pic related it's her

I'd agree. Her route was impossible for me to get through. At first I found the clingyness cute, but after a certain point I was just through with it.

As most people have said; Emiya. Hated him. That whole sexism thing had to go..Other than that, he wasn't too bad..Would of been a better series if Rin was the main character imo, but I see why she isn't.

Disliked everone in KS except Hanako, Lilly and Misha.