Most Annoying Character In Any Eroge

[ATTACH=CONFIG]990[/ATTACH]

Chousen = no comment actually needed.

I just started Koihime Musou yesterday, and I cringed when this guy suddenly flooded my screen. I had a terrible premonition that in this world, girls are attracted to girls and guys are attracted to guys exclusively, since they kept showing you that country with the lesbian leaders and now this guy is attracted to the MC. Had to think waaaay back to the beginning to remember the guys in the first village that had wives and children, which made me sigh in relief lol

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just started Koihime Musou yesterday, and I cringed when this guy suddenly flooded my screen. I had a terrible premonition that in this world, girls are attracted to girls and guys are attracted to guys exclusively, since they kept showing you that country with the lesbian leaders and now this guy is attracted to the MC. Had to think waaaay back to the beginning to remember the guys in the first village that had wives and children, which made me sigh in relief lol

The anime adaptation reflects it!!! They're existence makes me don't wanna play it.... unless there are owesome sex scenes

Edited by GenjiChan

Matou Zouken from FS/N

Not really annoing but i reaaally hate him for what he did to a certain character. (Oh and he's annoing in fate/zero as well)

And of course unfamous Sophie from Harem Party. I wouldn't touch her with a stick 400m long even if someone would pay for it.

but the one character I hate the most.....

FRIGGING ANTOINETTE FROM YUME MIRU KUSURI

I couldn't agree more, the minute I saw that bitch i fucking hated her, even her fucking voice is annoying. And who the fuck does she think she is bullying my Aeka!?

~SPOILER~

That's why I love what Aeka says at the end, "aww, she's still alive" (something like that) after they nearly kill her XD

Edited by Hiya4321
I would say Chousen in Koihime. Every time I hear his voice something ticks at the back of my head.

Ahahahahaha....... You just poured gasoline on what used to be a dying forest fire of hatred..

Yeah, Chousen.. That fukking abomination... I still remember when I was happily enjoying one of Sei's scenes, that 'thing' appeared and made me spit my coffee into my monitor.. 'it' also keeps appearing randomly like a flea on steroids.. that game should be perfect if not for 'it'.. even worse, 'it' multiplies in Shin Koihime Musou!!!

Also.. Antoinette face should be covered by mosaics and should have a route where she gets carried off and get raped by old men..get her mind broken..get pregnant..get abortion..and die in an alley where the sun won't reach and people won't get near..

Right.. I'm much happier now:D

Also.. Even though it's not in eroge..

Shinji from Fate Extra.. Damn loser..

That guy he is my most hated person in the world

No way! that kid's awesome!!

He was such a bastard

also not so much hate but someone that really annoyed me was Kanade from Shuffle because no matter who i wanted she would always make me feel bad

also not so much hate but someone that really annoyed me was Kanade from Shuffle because no matter who i wanted she would always make me feel bad

you have a fair point there that's why i went for her route first then i could skip or think she was just crazy.

why do you hate this guy?

He's a muscular dude thinks of himself as a hot lady that wears almost nothing but a loincloth.. He also tries to speak in woman's voice which just fails..and his manner of speech is that of a cute little girl or slut... and lastly, he tried to seduce the hero/protagonist/main character.

why do you hate this guy?

I'm playing the game he's from right now (Koihime Musou) and I hate him because he's a good example of Japanese humor gone wrong. Because they turned a bunch of male characters from Romance of the Three Kingdoms into girls, they thought they should make one of the originally girl characters into a guy, which is funny to the japanese I'm sure, but it's more creepy to foreigners like me. It would help A LOT if he wasn't only wearing pink bikini bottoms and trying to act gay towards Kazuto (the MC) all the time. It's like I'm sitting there enjoying the scene and then this disgusting guy shows up all of a sudden and creeps everybody out lol

^dat sig, I like

whoa, almost all of annoying character for me is already mentioned, Sophie, Shirou, Shinji, that bitch from YMK, School Days's MC..

hmm, maybe Futaki of LB!, but it was before I played saegusa's route...

Thanks, I like my sig too :)