are there any visual novels with romance and alot of sexual content

That description covers most of the VNs that are considered "long" in length. Of which there are many. I'd suggest being a bit more specific with what your interested in if you want good recommendations. For example what kind of setting (school, fantasy, sci fi). Do you want a novel with gameplay or do you care? What would you consider alot of sexual content? 10+ scenes? More? You looking for harem settings or not. That kinda stuff.

Hmm I seem to remember that "Do you like Horny Bunnies" 1 and 2 starts almost form the start with sexual content ( the boss in 1 ) then it takes a little time until until you routes are confirm as to who you want where during the routes each day you can a little more. when your route are confirm you get much more content. hope it was not too much of a spoiler though :)

Critical Point I seem to remember also have a lot of sexual content and more then 30 ending and stories twist around depending on which route you take.