Always Remember Me [Black Screen on Startup]

Hey guys. I have been steadily taking all my visual novels off my Windows 7 machine and making sure they work through an external hard drive (So I don't have to keep moving them from computer to computer when I upgrade.)

This game is the only one that has been giving me problems. I run the set up and place the file on my hard drive. (I have also tried setting up the game on my C: drive as well. Neither work.) Once I open the .exe, there is nothing but a black screen. The music plays and I know it's on the main screen, but nothing is showing up. I was hoping to get it to play in windowed mode, to see if playing it in fullscreen is causing the issue, but can't change any options since nothing is showing up.

Note: I am running Windows 10. Don't know if that makes a difference.

Hey guys. I have been steadily taking all my visual novels off my Windows 7 machine and making sure they work through an external hard drive (So I don't have to keep moving them from computer to computer when I upgrade.)

This game is the only one that has been giving me problems. I run the set up and place the file on my hard drive. (I have also tried setting up the game on my C: drive as well. Neither work.) Once I open the .exe, there is nothing but a black screen. The music plays and I know it's on the main screen, but nothing is showing up. I was hoping to get it to play in windowed mode, to see if playing it in fullscreen is causing the issue, but can't change any options since nothing is showing up.

Note: I am running Windows 10. Don't know if that makes a difference.

Many older VNs dont work on Windows 10.