Which anime and/or manga would you like made into an eroge ?

I'm starting this thread because I was really frustrated by quite a few endings in anime and manga. Like the times when it's obvious which girl the protag is gonna pick, for example Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi, or non conclusive or indecisive endings like in Tenchi Muyo!

I really would like that the above anime would be made into eroge so I can chose who the protag ends up with, be it one, none, or all. I realize its just a fantasy, but every man (and occasional woman) needs his romance. In other words

KOREWA OTOKO NO ROMAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So fell free to post your wishes (which are corespondent to this thread - I want a toilet seat out of solid gold, but I'm not stupid enough to actually say that HA-HA-HA-HA! ........ OH CRAP!).

^ Did anyone else read this and go WTF?

I seriously don't know what this is about after reading it all the way.

BTW, wasn't there another thread with the same message....in the Anime Lobby titled What anime would you like to see as an Eroge?

I know it does not include Manga but.....couldn't a Manga you would want to make an Eroge thread be more....respectful to SaruDa's thread.

Just pointing it out.

P.S. I want TWGOK to have an Eroge...It has unlimited heroines..NO EXCEPTION.

MUAHHAHAHAHAHHA....What not convincing ? Here's a pic.....

Oops it says the harem pic you are about to upload is still expanding and is also too large. Get the Idea.

P.P.S. Any anime with a harem ending is fine.

I am really sorry. I did not notice that there was already a thread on this. I didnt check beforehand, so if I offended anyone I'm really sorry. You can just ignore this thread, I'll take down soon, on the other hand, since the thread lost its meaning, you can post random comments and stuff while its still up. Again sorry for doing something so stupid.

I am really sorry. I did not notice that there was already a thread on this. I didnt check beforehand, so if I offended anyone I'm really sorry. You can just ignore this thread, I'll take down soon, on the other hand, since the thread lost its meaning, you can post random comments and stuff while its still up. Again sorry for doing something so stupid.

don't worry about it, everyone have done what you do at least once in their life :p

besides the mod isn't decided yet and the forum rules is still under construction.

so what us user's should do is to at least keep the forum clean. :D