Yeah yeah i know it's sounds like I'm ashamed rest assure I'm not and as for me to be honest i don't know am i a closet fan or open fan of hentai & that i love hentai & i love hentai stuff and i don't know should i be a closet fan or open about me that I'm a fan of hentai & that i love hentai & i love hentai stuff now it's your turn to share and when & if you do share please be honest with us.

To explain why i said i don't know should i be a closet fan or open about me that I'm a fan of hentai & that i love hentai & i love hentai stuff here is 1 of the examples why say if i ever buy anymore in my collection of gaming,anime,manga,doujinshi,hentai,Final Fantasy,gaming stuff,anime stuff,manga stuff,hentai stuff,Final Fantasy stuff,foreign movies and foreign shows including adult games,eroge games,hentai games,varies visual novel games & otome games.

Even though i love other games,anime & manga other then adult games,eroge games,hentai games,varies visual novel games & otome games online & if i choose to even though i buy my stuff both in public & online.

My mom might ask me what do i have/what do i have there or if it didn't come my dad might ask me what am i waiting for to come in the mail or if it come my dad might ask me what did i buy and yes sometimes our family & our friends are so nosy and sometimes our family & our friends are not nosy and to end it here now it's your turn to share Are you closet or open hentai fan and be honest and have fun discussing it and if you wish to include side tips I.E dealing what i described or stuff like that then that's fine with me only if you want to.

Have fun & enjoy and remember please be honest with us on here enjoy :).

Edited by Cloud87
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 years later...