I actually bought it because I kind of want to support MG bringing over more stuff like this. Might upload after a few weeks if no one else does by then though.

You mean you preordered it? This VN was not yet released, in December the 9th it comes out if my memory serves me correct.

You mean you preordered it? This VN was not yet released, in December the 9th it comes out if my memory serves me correct.

Yeah, I bought it on preorder. Obviously I don't actually have the game yet for the reason you stated.

Don't really want to upload it on day one either since like I said I actually do think MG deserve all the sales they can get, and if it doesn't get uploaded for a week or two it usually means a few people who were on the fence wind up buying it. But if it doesn't get uploaded for a few weeks after release I can do it. Well, most likely someone else will do it before then since it seems a pretty high profile game, but just in case they don't.

Edited by Dickle
Yeah, I bought it on preorder. Obviously I don't actually have the game yet for the reason you stated.

Don't really want to upload it on day one either since like I said I actually do think MG deserve all the sales they can get, and if it doesn't get uploaded for a week or two it usually means a few people who were on the fence wind up buying it. But if it doesn't get uploaded for a few weeks after release I can do it. Well, most likely someone else will do it before then since it seems a pretty high profile game, but just in case they don't.

I agree with you on that opinion, I am like that too, I would probably upload it but in a month or two if I was in a similiar position. But to be honest with you, that VN looks very high profile and it's probably going to be uploaded very soon. If I am not wrong, Himawari will be on Steam too? If that's the case, there's high chance of some scene group picking it up (look at a recent release of Memory's Dogma, it was available on day one because of HI2U scene group ... Also, look at Tokyo Babel, also cracked by CODEX on day one ... I mean not cracked, CODEX literally packed the DRM-free version from MG's store xD) ... So high-profile Steam VNs usually get released very soon. But small titles usually take weeks before being available (Magical Eyes - Red is for anguish for example) ...

That being said, I never preorded but I might buy Himawari too at some point, I didn't even read that many VNs as of yet, my VN log is like 15 read VNs so far xD ... So I am in no hurry to get new VNs ...

its ok, you don't have to feel obligated to upload it to the site, no worries.. just upload it if you feel like it.

• 1 month later...