• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
true xD

i just want to see the vn's i stalk on top xD

Though I think this one is an EVN, I don't see why are you so interested in it? EVNs usually aren't fun like JVNs xD Try reading Menagerie, you will see how it is and that's what you can probably expect from this VN ...

If I buy it, how can I provide you guys with the files?

(Do you have a preferred host, etc?)

Best to upload it on google drive and send a PM to Ivan (he is the admin) ... then he will download it and upload (you can delete from your google drive then) ... I mentioned google drive because it's free and easy to upload there

Hmm. I didn't realize mangagamer doesn't take PayPal.

Do you guys have a donation system I can drop $13 in and have you guys handle it?

Hmmm no, we don't have ... And I remember Ivan said he also can't buy from MangaGamer as well due to those payment issues :p And I can't buy either from here where I live because there's no payment option available for my country. MangaGamer changed their payment processor last year (long story short: Steam keys fraud screwed them up big time) ... So it doesn't work for everybody sadly :p ... I don't know what to tell you, I have no solution on how to bypass that problem with payment processor

I have commissioned its purchase through Fiverr and will send along the files once I receive them.

Edit: Hah hah. The fellow went to buy it and came back very concerned because the game specifications say "No Voice". It has no voice acting, but the guy doesn't speak English well and was concerned the game had no audio. I reassured him that all is well.

Edited by quirk
I have commissioned its purchase through Fiverr and will send along the files once I receive them.

Edit: Hah hah. The fellow went to buy it and came back very concerned because the game specifications say "No Voice". It has no voice acting, but the guy doesn't speak English well and was concerned the game had no audio. I reassured him that all is well.

Thanks for your contribution quirk :) ...

thx quirk