Do you have Wallscrolls? :)  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have Wallscrolls? :)

• Yes
    • No

Hope this is the right place to put this.....ok

I want to buy wallscrolls online, I googled and ebay'd and such, but I only see a limited amount of pages that sell em, any1 kind enough to post any page that sells wallscroll that u personally buy from? I had to go as far as buying some Body Pillows and ima make em Wallscroll once I get em. Or if anyone knows of a good page that lets u make custom wallscrolls? Please do tell me. Thanks~

o and also if u know of a good page that sells some nice body pillows besides Milanoo and FTCline please do tell me :p i'm liking the two sided thing and making em wallscrolls, some are ecchi the ones i've seen/bough but hey its cool as long as it has one normal side(with clothing) lol....

o and since i'm bored im making a poll just to make use of how it works xD

Sadly, I have no wall scrolls. I'm lucky to have anything anime related in my house. Guess I'm a bit off that way, I only have a couple dvds and some really old VHS tapes of Ranma and Blackjack. I've seen these wall scrolls before though, just never been able to afford them. Maybe some day...

I personally bought a blackrockshooter wallscroll and my friends bought gintama and onepiece ones as well on ebay. Personally the easiest and fastest way to get a wallscroll or body pillow will be by going to an anime convention near you i personally will be going to supercon again this year possibly working volunteer getting to see the stock before everyone else :