Rinkan Biyaku Chudoku Nigeba Nashi 1428-ninno Seito Zenin ni Sex Sareru Reijou Sayaka

• 1 month later...
When I click on the エンジン設定, it said it couldn't find the kirikiri executable. Where do I find and download that? Do I really need to?

That's strange, there should be no need to download anything else, the game should already be set ready to play, kirikiri is the engine in which the game is made, the .exe you are looking for is the one with the icon of the game, did you launch that one?

That's strange, there should be no need to download anything else, the game should already be set ready to play, kirikiri is the engine in which the game is made, the .exe you are looking for is the one with the icon of the game, did you launch that one?

maybe an antivirus blocked it? i'm probably very very wrong

maybe an antivirus blocked it? i'm probably very very wrong

No, you aren't, it happened to me as well, but then I disabled AV and all was fine ... Many of these japanese VNs have .exe that clouds some stuff, this is especially true for VNs with DRM, where this must be done in order to break DRM ... So I am not sure what's going on here, but it's very possible that the executable was gone due to AV flagging it and that's why he is getting the message "kirikiri executable not found"

When I clicked on 輪姦媚薬中毒.eXe This popped up.[ATTACH=CONFIG]12689[/ATTACH] and the txt document was in French and when I used GT, it said to download some programs to run it. What do I do?

I think I have a clue what's going on ... First of all, are you in Japanese Locale? If not, you need to switch to it, in order to run these VNs ... You need to navigate to control panel then regional settings and find locale settings and switch them to Japanese

When I clicked on 輪姦媚薬中毒.eXe This popped up.[ATTACH=CONFIG]12689[/ATTACH] and the txt document was in French and when I used GT, it said to download some programs to run it. What do I do?

I think I have a clue what's going on ... First of all, are you in Japanese Locale? If not, you need to switch to it, in order to run these VNs ... You need to navigate to control panel then regional settings and find locale settings and switch them to Japanese

to me that looks like he ran the game without extracting it 1st... not sure though...

to me that looks like he ran the game without extracting it 1st... not sure though...

Yeah, but I rarely meet people who don't extract the contents first, usually, you need to extract the files in order for them to work properly (file paths in order to be seen, must not be in zipped/rarred format for Windows to recognize them) ...

Anyway, zero411, since the game is in Kirikiri engine, there should be tools available for repackaging and putting in the script files ... Check other Kirikiri VNs that had fan-translations, they always add "patch.xp3" and that's the fan-translation. If you don't find anything, I will try myself to find it for you, I am fairly sure that there is a way to fantranslate Kirikiri VNs with no problem :D